Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so done now with hers (and her sisters) constant body positivity prancing about in their swim wear. “You should be just as positive and confident as I am.” Well yes Chessie- you are a young white yoga teacher with no cellulite. You have all the privilege. I’m not surprised you have confidence 🙄

Reactions: 34
I had to unfollow today!!!! Her annoying voice and yeah promoting real women yet she is has a great body!!!!

Reactions: 8
Controversial, but i DON'T think she has a great body. And my god, I CANNOT STAND HER!
She is from a rich family, yet says she has had to work for everything she has. BULLSHIT.
She preaches body confidence, but the whole "I don't care what you think about me" is a lie- she clearly does, otherwise she wouldn't post those videos all the time.
ANNND- the whole "instagram vs reality" fucks me off- her smug smug face she pulls. OH MY GOD.
Oh, and the way she will change her voice in a video when she is being "serious" it's so "i think im better than you" patronising.
ARGH - I actually despise her- it's mad! I used to love her.

Reactions: 23
Controversial, but i DON'T think she has a great body. And my god, I CANNOT STAND HER!
She is from a rich family, yet says she has had to work for everything she has. BULLSHIT.
She preaches body confidence, but the whole "I don't care what you think about me" is a lie- she clearly does, otherwise she wouldn't post those videos all the time.
ANNND- the whole "instagram vs reality" fucks me off- her smug smug face she pulls. OH MY GOD.
Oh, and the way she will change her voice in a video when she is being "serious" it's so "i think im better than you" patronising.
ARGH - I actually despise her- it's mad! I used to love her.

Totally agree with everything how is she still so wobbly when she works out 3-5 times a week including yoga which is meant to tighten and also high intensity cardio. Her work outs don’t look like they are doing her body any good at all.
Also when at the family villa she kept saying it’s not an AD but you were trying to get bookings for a villa you own part of so clearly as AD

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea who she was so I googled. Her body doesn't look that great or very toned. Is she a fitness instagrammer?

Reactions: 4
No idea who she was so I googled. Her body doesn't look that great or very toned. Is she a fitness instagrammer?
She’s a fitness and ‘body confidence’ *influencer*.
In other words, she’s a twit!

Totally agree with everything how is she still so wobbly when she works out 3-5 times a week including yoga which is meant to tighten and also high intensity cardio. Her work outs don’t look like they are doing her body any good at all.
Also when at the family villa she kept saying it’s not an AD but you were trying to get bookings for a villa you own part of so clearly as AD
Exactly. So wobbly and seems like she’s only getting bigger too.
So all this fake confidence is bollocks.
She is forever posting ads without the #ad, and will advertise anything.
Ice cream today, dominos the other week- no wonder she’s a tubster!

Reactions: 5
Cannot stand her - I have no issue with people coming from money but I do have an issue with people who come from money yet decide to ignore the 'leg up' or the privilege they have drives me nuts just be humble and not pretend you've had to work hard for it. Also the 'we are all SO NORMAL' coming from a load of middle class white girls who all work arounf 3 hours a week and instagram their wholefoods shop and then dinner with Bunty and Binkie YAWN!! just makes me roll my eyes - bore off and get a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a fitness and ‘body confidence’ *influencer*.
In other words, she’s a twit!

Exactly. So wobbly and seems like she’s only getting bigger too.
So all this fake confidence is bollocks.
She is forever posting ads without the #ad, and will advertise anything.
Ice cream today, dominos the other week- no wonder she’s a tubster!
It is weird as the photos I saw of her, she didn't look very in shape. No sign of muscle tone.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened between her and Steph? They used to have an Instagram account together and were joint at the hip. Then suddenly nothing!

Anyone know what happened between her and Steph? They used to have an Instagram account together and were joint at the hip. Then suddenly nothing!
They both use the stance "we grew apart and focussed on different projects", but Steph has unfollowed Chessie, so i think something BIG must have happened. Steph also wrote a post about how last year she got rid of toxic friends from her life, hmmmmm. I REALLY want to know, haha.
But, she soon replaced her with Zanna didn't she?

Oh, and my god, how much do they both rub their smug relationships in peoples faces? Like life is so perfect for them!

They both use the stance "we grew apart and focussed on different projects", but Steph has unfollowed Chessie, so i think something BIG must have happened. Steph also wrote a post about how last year she got rid of toxic friends from her life, hmmmmm. I REALLY want to know, haha.

Oh, and my god, how much do they both rub their smug relationships in peoples faces? Like life is so perfect for them!
Who is Steff?

Reactions: 1
Finally a thread!! I used to follow both her and Steph but unfollowed both.

She used to be really good but has gone SO OTT with her body positive posts, posting all the most unflattering poses and constantly putting her sweat dripping face up to the camera, it’s gross.

Also constantly banging on about her family’s villa, it’s £900 a night!!!!! Not a lot of people can afford that.

And the whole “I’ve had to work for everything” comment, I mean absolute rubbish frankly. Not everyone can swan around living in Fulham and be an instagrammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, does anyone else see the posts she leaves on celebs insta pictures like the sort of thing a 13yr old - one on Kylie Jenner photo of her hugging her daughter saying 'ooooooooommmmmmggggg I wanna be Stormi' she does it on quite a few and makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That Zanna is so smug and supposedly an eco warrior blablabla but flies everywhere! Her carbon footprint must be awful. Everything she does is an ad 💷💷💷💷💷

Just bought a house with her bf, but remember, she’s self made guys. No help from her millionaire parents. #bullshit

And now she’s clearly after the ‘are you pregnant?’ Questions. She’s soooooo frigging annoying.

Reactions: 2
I quite like that she lives in a little positivity bubble in spite of people finding her annoying.

Reactions: 2
So Chessie is releasing a clothing line with in the style today...turns out even though she keeps saying she “hand drew” all the designs she actually stole one (the denim jacket) from an account...it’s all kicking off in the comments although she is of course ignoring them all apart from the ones bigging her up...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.