Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful baby but Christ she is annoying. She’s not going to like the baby taking up all of her time. The hubbie going to be busy also 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 661119I mean at the bottom that line of text isn’t actually covering much is it 🤣 it doesn’t really bother me but she does post naked A LOT these days doesn’t she!
Sorry but this bothered me so much I actually zoomed in to reassure myself you can’t see anything….. I don’t recommend it! I wonder if she knows how much is showing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gurning stupid absolutely unfunny ‘dancing’ on the birth day is just cringeworthy, hideous and embarrassing. They are soooooo immature, I hope this beautiful baby gives them a sharp shock and makes them grow up a bit.

Reactions: 16
That reel had the potential to be an absolute gorgeous memory to treasure forever and the unfunny dancing just ruined it 🥴

Reactions: 11
Of course they didn't use any clothes she packed in her bag and they were both naked the whole time. Because being naked seems to be her MO!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh goodness, it's not immature; they're having fun being silly. Sharing it on Instagram is something else though, id keep that for myself and show it to close friends and family. Not to hundreds of thousands of people.

Reactions: 6
Of course they didn't use any clothes she packed in her bag and they were both naked the whole time. Because being naked seems to be her MO!
Even though there’s a photo of Matt holding the baby dressed in a sleep suit!

Sorry for double post but I find this hard to believe she wouldn’t have been told by the midwives to dress the baby, I was told to put my baby’s hat back on her the night after she was born and I’m pretty sure they would have also told me to dress her had she not been dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That reel had the potential to be an absolute gorgeous memory to treasure forever and the unfunny dancing just ruined it 🥴
They're a good match though as both irritating as each other, if my other half had popped those moves whilst I was about to give birth he'd be swiftly removed from the hospital.

Different trusts have different policies re: recommending hats, it's quite a contentious issue in some circles. Chessie knows all about everything though doesn't she due to her extensive training and illustrious career as a doula...

Reactions: 8

Sorry for double post but I find this hard to believe she wouldn’t have been told by the midwives to dress the baby, I was told to put my baby’s hat back on her the night after she was born and I’m pretty sure they would have also told me to dress her had she not been dressed
This is so true! I was told off for taking my boys hat off too

Reactions: 1
This is so true! I was told off for taking my boys hat off too
For a full term, healthy baby on a warm hospital ward there's no research that says they need one. Some trusts have it as a policy, others have ditched it. Its sad the midwife told you off though, not having one on isn't causing harm, and they should be helping support mothers and giving info so they can make informed decisions rather than telling them off.

Reactions: 3
For a full term, healthy baby on a warm hospital ward there's no research that says they need one. Some trusts have it as a policy, others have ditched it. Its sad the midwife told you off though, not having one on isn't causing harm, and they should be helping support mothers and giving info so they can make informed decisions rather than telling them off.
That’s good to know. I felt awful that I hadn’t brought one as didn’t know they ‘needed’ them and they were like ‘well we’ll see if we have one but you should have brought one with you’ 🙈 as if I hadn’t just been through enough 🥴 then I took it off later on the ward and was snapped at.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

If they were skin to skin the midwives wouldn’t have had an issue with it, baby would have been plenty warm enough. Bad mum, I didn’t even take a hat to the midwife unit I had my daughter in, no one said anything!

Reactions: 2
What is the actual point of having her tits out in that Polaroid 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t mind her normally but a sleep consultant for a baby who is a week old! I hate this. Why do these people think newborns won’t wake up or need to be in a routine?!! Working on a routine that suits the three of us?!! No no no. She’s a week old woman

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 1
I don’t mind her normally but a sleep consultant for a baby who is a week old! I hate this. Why do these people think newborns won’t wake up or need to be in a routine?!! Working on a routine that suits the three of us?!! No no no. She’s a week old woman
Yes this blew my mind. Whoever this sleeping bunnies woman is she’s raking it in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.