Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the interior design was #prgifted, but what kind of moron plans a slide going into a wall??

On top of that, why has someone who has spent 2+ years solidly complaining that her child doesn't sleep (despite literally peddling a sleeping course to new mums, and selling gifted sleep devices) put a swing and slide in the kids' room. That's not going to be conducive to good sleep!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know the interior design was #prgifted, but what kind of moron plans a slide going into a wall??

On top of that, why has someone who has spent 2+ years solidly complaining that her child doesn't sleep (despite literally peddling a sleeping course to new mums, and selling gifted sleep devices) put a swing and slide in the kids' room. That's not going to be conducive to good sleep!
Maybe that’s why Rae is on the top floor and they’re downstairs, so they don’t hear her sliding into the wall all night!!

Downstairs looks so disjointed, I real feel she’s cocked up ground floor and I can’t understand why she’s done what she has.

Reactions: 9

Is that parenting app she created still going?? I can’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to scroll back through previous threads.

Reactions: 1
Is that parenting app she created still going?? I can’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to scroll back through previous threads.
Do you mean the baby hood thing? The Instagram page hasn’t been touched for over six months so I’m sure it’ll fall by the way side, just like being a doula, her poster design business, being the only person to ever not wear make up to an event, being a representative of body positivity despite clearly exercising to get rid of baby weight, and many other examples of things she does once or twice and then gives up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you mean the baby hood thing? The Instagram page hasn’t been touched for over six months so I’m sure it’ll fall by the way side, just like being a doula, her poster design business, being the only person to ever not wear make up to an event, being a representative of body positivity despite clearly exercising to get rid of baby weight, and many other examples of things she does once or twice and then gives up on.
As you’ve laid out, as expected by Chessie to drop the baby hood thing.

Reactions: 4
As you’ve laid out, as expected by Chessie to drop the baby hood thing.
You only drop things when they’re pointless and a cash hole. She seems the type who does a thing once and calls herself an expert eg birthed a baby, now I’m a parenting expert, pay for my app. But people aren’t that stupid and she hasn’t got any entrepreneurial grit, like most grifters.

Reactions: 8
Call me a cynic, but the whole send me your business ideas & i'll pick three to help story the other day - my initial thought is that she'd just rip off the business idea & claim it as her own.

Reactions: 9
Call me a cynic, but the whole send me your business ideas & i'll pick three to help story the other day - my initial thought is that she'd just rip off the business idea & claim it as her own.
What business experience does she have that she can help out someone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks different on Matts stories to her own - I think she knows how to get flattering angles for herself.

Reactions: 2
Oooh she’s deleted her stories from this morning. Maybe she’s realised filming yourself wiping your child’s butt really isn’t appropriate!!! For those that missed it, it wasn’t close up and you couldn’t see anything but it was very easy to see what she was doing. She’s vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She looks different on Matts stories to her own - I think she knows how to get flattering angles for herself.
She definitely aims for the good angles. When there was a tagged story of her doing that nakey nakey 🙄 body paint thing a few weeks ago she looked a lot different. Not in a bad way but VERY different to the ones she posts of herself on her own stories!

Reactions: 6
Why is she always naked?

I feel like she's always preached body confidence but only now is body confident now she's smaller

Reactions: 10
They were further out of London between Wimbledon and Kingston when they rented (they used to live round the corner from me 😂). Don’t know where they bought the house, but Rae seems to go to the same nursery as she did before 🤷🏻‍♀️