Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baxter75

Someone explain to me the point of Chessie and Bronte's existence? Bronte in particular just seems to be on holiday all the time and pretending it's a career. And what's Chessies actual job? gurning? Talentless, both of them. Infuriates me when there's people working all hours trying to get by, can't afford to beat their homes, for these bloody wastes of space to swan around the Maldives midweek and paid for it for some pathetic "ad" that will work on nobody at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HM92

A vow renewal/second blo*dy wedding :rolleyes: They made a HUGE showcase of their initial wedding and now she wants another. I’ve never come across anyone so attention seeking. They’ve not even been married 2 years and yet they’ve fit in a “near divorce” and now need a vow renewal. I can’t even articulate how ridiculous I find this, for some reason it actually really irritates me.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
So, last week she let's Rae walk behind her and she falls into a pool - this week, she let's her two year old hold the dog lead and the dog runs off.

Is she just thick as pig shit? Why would you let a two year old walk the dog without you holding the lead? Maybe I'm just too cautious as a parent, but doesn't seem like a good idea.

• Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
A vow renewal/second blo*dy wedding :rolleyes: They made a HUGE showcase of their initial wedding and now she wants another. I’ve never come across anyone so attention seeking. They’ve not even been married 2 years and yet they’ve fit in a “near divorce” and now need a vow renewal. I can’t even articulate how ridiculous I find this, for some reason it actually really irritates me.
It’s how she lives her whole internet life. Claims to be a doula, but has never assisted a birth. Makes her personality about not wearing make up, but clearly wears make up to events. Sobs on camera about how hard it is parenting a two year old without any help and yet has enough support to go on regular brand trips abroad. Tries to be the face of body positivity while clearly making a concerted effort to lose weight. Goes on about friends being her absolute closest confidant and love of her life then a few months later you never hear from them again. And now she’s talking about vow renewals and sharing aff links to outfits while admitting her relationship nearly ended. She’s a hypocrite who has to monetise every aspect of her life even when it’s completely inconsistent.

• Heart

belle235

Bridesmaid Dr Frankie even less subtle on her stories. Shared a few general wedding vibes and last story said I’ll let Alice post her dress first before I share anything else. Obvs after chessie et al had shown everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
More likely he didn’t have the savings to buy yet (can’t see his creative agency thing making much money) and it was easier for it to all be in her name. Weird flex though to tell the world about it.
But… she could have provided the deposit and then got a joint mortgage together to leverage his salary. Also, i refuse to believe he has no money to put down at his age with a fairly decent career.

Also if you’re married does it matter whose name things are in??

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Couldn't think of two people more deserving of a free holiday 🙄 great work, Tui
Exactly this. Makes me definitely never ever want to use Tui for a trip. Gift a fabulous holiday to two rich girls with a family mansion in Croatia who don’t work for a living? I’d have been more impressed if you’d gifted it to a couple of real life women who actually deserved it. Ugh.

HM92

The influx of non-stop photos of her body now she’s slim (like the photo of her and Mat naked in the mirror in the latest group of photos) is really irritating me. If she just said “I’ve lost weight and I’m proud/want to show off” I could actually respect that, it’s the pretending she’s posting for other reasons and using every and any opportunity to show off her weight loss without actually just saying it that annoys me!

Reactions: 20

InsufferableGiant

Chessie: I need therapy, I’ve been in and out of hospital for months with a toddler who cries 24-7 and can’t take it any more.
Mat: life is great, my toddler is going through the terrible 2’s but it can be funny, and we’ve been out doing fun things as a family all the time.

The difference between their online presence is crazy, I think reality has to be somewhere between the two.

• Wow

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I think what upsets and alienates people is the disingenuous behaviour of these influencers. Chessie was never fat but jumped on the body positivity movement and milked it for all it was worth - we all remember the rolls of fat photos which to most were clearly staged with the best angles etc for full effect.
I don't doubt for a minute that she feels better, more confident and has more energy now that she has lost weight but she won't say that because she's keeping her earning possibilities open.
Finally, whilst she's been running a lot I also wouldn't put it past her to be on an unhealthy diet to get there or even have done it with the aid of injections or such.
Sadly I cannot trust anything she says because she is proven to have a fragile relationship with the truth.

smirkingpot

We are now into fitness influencer era

Because as ‘someone with very little time’ she wants to show those of us in our 30s with actual full time jobs and no army of people to mind our kids whilst we have endless holidays how to ‘fit it all in’

Okkkkaaayyy

I am actually quite impressed at how unaware someone can be how they come across.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Did they really have to sit their poor daughter on the potty right at the side of the kerb? Maybe scooch her back towards the wall so she can at least have a bit of privacy
---
I take it back..looks like they've stopped the car and are next to their car
I really hate this age of ppl sharing everything about their kids. Nobody asked about raeraeroobaroo’s toilet. Why do grown adults do this to their children voluntarily? Do they not think this could potentially be mortifying for a child further down the line?
How did we ever survive without our parents sharing our ever quirk, tantrum and toilet habit with strangers across the world in real time…

Kiki999

Aside from the fact that the whole house buying stuff is also totally ridiculous I absolutely hate when uber privileged influencers say they are self made. Yes her parents might not have given her a trust fund or a down payment on the house but her parents wealth has helped her in so many ways that mean she is not even remotely a 'rags to riches' type story. Influencers like her (especially mediocre ones at that like her) can only be like that because there is no risk that if it doesn't work out her parents can always bail her out. Working and lower middle class people don't have that luxury. She has always had access to clothing and aesthetic backgorunds like her parents house to shoot in, I'm sure she has access to lots of different contacts she used to become successful and she can document a lifestyle that many people couldn't even try to replicate by just going to her parents villa in Croatia. Yes they might not have given her physical cash but they have given her a lifestyle she has monitised

• Heart
Reactions: 19

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
She had a kid for content. Got married for content. Will get divorced for content. Will start dating for content. Will have a blended family for content. Will do anything for content. A walking cringe bucket.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.

• Wow