Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£5 for soft play is cheap. Our nearest is about £10 and I’m up north!! There’s a cheap one in the local garden centre but that doesn’t really count. Me thinks she is lying, i doubt she has ever been to a soft play. Can you imagine?! 😂 all her mummy friends will have plenty of room for a home soft play so little jonty and Amelia don’t have to mix with the general public

• Haha
Reactions: 7
??

Stop trying to be cool and different and just say 13 months? It makes sense to!?

View attachment 1536979
Exactly! I think in the first two years months make such a difference with development that it’s ok to say the age in months, but if you choose not to do that, then just say a year, not “a year and 1 month” which is longer than saying 13 months!! Mind you based on her mile long rambling crappy metaphor filled captions I’m not surprised she uses 5 words when she could use 2.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see Mats story yesterday and find it just a bit weird? The one of Rae in her swimming costume

Reactions: 3
That awful post from Mathew about giving your child Calpol has really angered me.
It is not about giving his child medicine at all. That video wasn't taken naturally it is all a performance for engagement. He doesn't look his daughter in the eyes, doesn't talk to her, soothe her or calm her. He gurns, pulls faces and plays to the camera.
These two absolutely enrage me.
I stopped following them both but that doesn't stop Insta from throwing them back at me. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Definitely. Completely tone deaf. And just awful. She’s a terrible person.
I don't know where she's been for the last 2 years but it's not cool to celebrate weight loss anymore... great for you but she's insinuating that her "before" is "bad". I get the message about not having to "bounce back" to your old shape which is great, but it's still suggesting that you should lose the baby weight at some point!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.