Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures don’t answer the question of if she is pregnant or was just posing to imply it at the charity thing the other month 🧐

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her adverts on the TV selling vitamins? Unrecognisable. Ruined her beautiful eyes by piling the filler on her face. 😞

Reactions: 8
The idea that you have to have a black artist present a podcast about “R&B” is kind of laughable to me. Of all the things for people to be outraged about! R&B is so watered down it basically just means commercial pop now anyway. If she was a man would she have got stick for it? It’s a bloody podcast she’s not even being slated for making traditionally black music, she’s essentially hosting a podcast to celebrate it. Fucks sake. Tim Westwood is fine though yeh? 🙄
its a big issue considering she racially assaulted a black woman, got away scott free and is rumoured to have nasty disposition to black women (telling black dancers not to stand to close to her), of course she says this isn't true cos she has sex with mixed race men...
For white women it may be a big old nothing but for black women worldwide- having someone who racially abused the very women who made this genre is very very insulting

So do you have to be black to like R&B and does that mean Black people cant like pop music? :rolleyes:
pop music is not intrinsically white, it is the popular music of the time, rnb is (specifically one born from african americans). This was a flippant remark

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chezza tried to dodge the taxman. Chezza lost. I wonder if we'll see her in the jungle yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can see Cheryl doing the reality TV circuit now (Masked Dancer maybe? As a contestant not a judge)

Considering her tax dodging goes back to when she was at her peak I can see this being a huge bill.

Let's hope for her sake she's got a big chunk of that money still accessible.

I don't think she'd do that well on reality TV; she's a long way from her "beautiful pictures" days back when she had some redeeming qualities.

Cheryl faces big tax avoidance bill after losing long-running battle with HMRC over firm she set up at peak of her solo career
  • Former Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Tweedy lost a long-standing test case against HM Revenue and Customs
  • Judge found her personal firm culpable of 'straightforward profit extraction' with 'tax avoidance scheme'
  • Artificial employee bonus scheme meant her company paid capital gains tax instead of income tax and NI

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can't say I feel sorry for her. The rest of us working away and paying all our taxes. Scabby Tweedy.

Reactions: 24
Can't say I feel sorry for her. The rest of us working away and paying all our taxes. Scabby Tweedy.
I think that deep down, she has always felt she is better than other people. Because she (to a certain extent, I've always felt her beauty was very overrated) won the genetic lottery with her appearance, she was fawned over and spoiled by her mother (while her siblings were neglected and left to drag themselves up) Then she again used her looks to her advantage with Popstars, and got in the band. Even a couple of years later. I genuinely think that the nightclub incident would have tanked her before she had even begun, but she once more got lucky. Then there was all that 'nation's sweetheart' bilge just because she was thick enough to marry a man who had catcalled her (apparently Ashley introduced himself to her by yelling 'hey, hotlips!' What a gent) on the advice of a psychic. I can understand how she probably started to feel a bit invincible and like nothing could touch her.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
One of my bug bears I don't like about Cheryl is she says one thing and then does the opposite.

She used to moan about Ashley after she left him and discussed him in interviews, Piers' life stories and her book, but then next moment would get angry at journalists or the public etc for bringing up Ashley. She would flare up a discussion about him or something private and next moment say to leave her to her privacy and to grieve her divorce, malaria, what ever.

She hated paparazzi but the recent pictures of her out with her dog and paparazzi are suddenly in some woods taking pictures of her, you're telling me she hasn't paid them or let them know where she is? I also think that the injunction she got around 2011/2 fucked her up and caused her downfall as she was so pretty and famous around that time and the moment they weren't allowed to get pictures of her is when she started to fade out.

Also she used to say she was only ever in it for the entertainment side and music, and now that's all dried out she's trying to flog vitamins and br a judge again on Greatest Dancer. She used to come across down to earth but now seems really fake and desperate for money. I would have had more respect for her if she faded in to obscurity and got a quiet job whether it's selling crafts on Etsy or working at a nursery as she always professed to love kids. It seems a bit desperate to be back on adverts now L'Oréal have dropped her and selling those pills.

Reactions: 12
I also think she never wanted to divorce Ashley, but just did so because Simon Cowell told her to and she was worried she’d lose her job on X Factor. It must sting to think that maybe they would be happy with a big family by now, rather than having a kid with someone she could care less about and who never even sees the child.

Reactions: 11
I also think she never wanted to divorce Ashley, but just did so because Simon Cowell told her to and she was worried she’d lose her job on X Factor. It must sting to think that maybe they would be happy with a big family by now, rather than having a kid with someone she could care less about and who never even sees the child.
Happy with a cheat, I doubt it!

I remember when Liam Payne had a song a called ‘bedroom floor’ ( the lyrics were about a girl leaving her clothes on his floor or some tit).
There was a comment in the Daily Mail that read: ‘The only thing on Liam Payne’s bedroom floor is Joan Tweedy with the shake’n’vac. ”
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't know if Ashley loved her, though. She loved him, I think, but he seems to have settled down with his second wife and they have a couple of kids. It could be that he cheats on this wife and she turns a blind eye (as she isn't in the public eye) It could also be that he has grown up and wants to be a family man. Who knows, but I don't think that he and Cheryl would ever have lasted.

Reactions: 5
I always think it's extremely weird her mum moves in with her & hubby/partner got to be the biggest ballache ever having the mother in law lurking all the time!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else's branch of Lidl playing what sounds like Cheryl singing absolutely tit songs on a loop all day every day? It's the absolute double of Cheryl's voice and makes me chuckle every time I hear it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I keep seeing more and more pictures of Cheryl circulating around the internet and social media, more and more articles about her and a couple of pap pictures of her walking her new dog. Maybe this is her trying to make a comeback?? Also I think with the pap pictures of her walking her dog, I have a suspicion that she called the paps and it was a set other because otherwise it would be very weird if some paps were waiting in the woods for a celebrity to come walking their dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.