Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't people just have children naturally? The world has gone mad with conspiracies about babies that don't exist, the parentage, who gave birth... utter madness. Everyone accepts that there can be some problems conceiving. But I thought we were grown-up enough nowadays to be open and hones and not have to wear moving cushions. What has happened to women that they are doing this or allowing it be be said without standing up and being honest? I am truly horrified.
I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand why you quoted my post?????

I've never said the baby doesn't exist?

Reactions: 1
Why can't people just have children naturally? The world has gone mad with conspiracies about babies that don't exist, the parentage, who gave birth... utter madness. Everyone accepts that there can be some problems conceiving. But I thought we were grown-up enough nowadays to be open and hones and not have to wear moving cushions. What has happened to women that they are doing this or allowing it be be said without standing up and being honest? I am truly horrified.
Oh and why are men actually happy just to be sperm donors. It is unfathomable to me.

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand why you quoted my post?????

I've never said the baby doesn't exist?
Sorry - I didn't mean to...

Reactions: 4
OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.
It wpuld not suprise me if she was never in a relationship wih him and it was PR thing or a sperm doner. He literally comes across as not wanting to parent and he gpt a gf abroad and pretty much left to do music and occasionally mentions bear like a distant relative.
I mentioned my friend who had a PR company back in the 90s and people do actually sometimes have to have crisis PR and do invent things. Divorces, marriage, pregnancies and relationships. But Cheryl doesnt need to do this.
She doesnt show her child anyway or try and get a career off motherhood.
She is private with her life.
Only does interviews relating to promoting music or tv etc.

Reactions: 5
I think that Liam genuinely was in to Cheryl and she was well aware of this. Her marriage was over, her biological clock was ticking - she wanted a baby and knew time was running out so she used Liam to get pregnant. Then the relationship ran its course but she got what she wanted out of it. Liam was obviously young, not that fussed on being a full time hands on dad and this suits them both - he gets to get on with his life unhindered and Cheryl get to have her child without anyone else interfering or having to ship her child off to his dads half the week. I really don’t think it’s a cover up for a sperm donor or pr relationship.

Reactions: 33
I think that Liam genuinely was in to Cheryl and she was well aware of this. Her marriage was over, her biological clock was ticking - she wanted a baby and knew time was running out so she used Liam to get pregnant. Then the relationship ran its course but she got what she wanted out of it. Liam was obviously young, not that fussed on being a full time hands on dad and this suits them both - he gets to get on with his life unhindered and Cheryl get to have her child without anyone else interfering or having to ship her child off to his dads half the week. I really don’t think it’s a cover up for a sperm donor or pr relationship.
I kind of agree. You'e got to think, when Liam auditioned for X factor at 14 she was every teenage boys crush. He didn't get through obviously but he has spoken repeatedly about bullying that he experienced through school. It's quite known with 1D fans because he spoke about how he didn't have friends and no one came to his 16th birthday party*. He probably thought he'd hit gold when Cheryl Cole fancied him even if it was over ten years later.

* I know no one cares and don't want to derail but there's actually a super sweet picture of him sat on his own on his birthday next to an interview of him that saying he can't sell out arenas cause he couldn't get people to come to his 16th and then next to it there's a picture of him in a sold out arena. - showing my inner one direction fangirl now :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 387657

View attachment 387654

Reactions: 12
I kind of agree. You'e got to think, when Liam auditioned for X factor at 14 she was every teenage boys crush. He didn't get through obviously but he has spoken repeatedly about bullying that he experienced through school. It's quite known with 1D fans because he spoke about how he didn't have friends and no one came to his 16th birthday party*. He probably thought he'd hit gold when Cheryl Cole fancied him even if it was over ten years later.

* I know no one cares and don't want to derail but there's actually a super sweet picture of him sat on his own on his birthday next to an interview of him that saying he can't sell out arenas cause he couldn't get people to come to his 16th and then next to it there's a picture of him in a sold out arena. - showing my inner one direction fangirl now :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 387657

View attachment 387654
It kind of breaks my heart that no one went to his 16th birthday party.Kids can be so cruel.I know he's not the sharpest knife in the draw,but he seems quite sweet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My tuppence worth...
Liam and Cheryl were together. She got pregnant - possibly by accident. Biological clock going being in her mid 30s so decided to keep it. I imagine for someone like Liam who has plenty of money and means a woman he’s seeing getting pregnant isn’t as big a deal as it would be for average Joe as he can afford to keep her and baby happy. Therefore when she kept it, he stays involved in some way but no direct parenting.
Also there is a picture of bear on her Instagram

Reactions: 15
It kind of breaks my heart that no one went to his 16th birthday party.Kids can be so cruel.I know he's not the sharpest knife in the draw,but he seems quite sweet.
he's always been a sweetie even in the X factor days. Even now I just see him as a bit of a lost soul

Reactions: 7
I always thought Liam was really sweet when he auditioned for the Xfactor. The photo of him on his birthday has made me really sad. I was never particularly popular st school but I had a few close friends.

I think that for all of the One Direction boys they were so young when they became so famous I'm actually surprised that there haven't been more public scandals about them.

Reactions: 13
Can't stop thinking about Liam on his todd at his 16th birthday party now 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
I feel bad for all the Direction boys. They literally became like Beatlemania over night. I can't even comprehend how tough that would be, no chance at a normal life. I don't blame them for being messed up. I don't think you could pay me enough to cope with all that.

Reactions: 6
I always thought Liam was really sweet when he auditioned for the Xfactor. The photo of him on his birthday has made me really sad. I was never particularly popular st school but I had a few close friends.

I think that for all of the One Direction boys they were so young when they became so famous I'm actually surprised that there haven't been more public scandals about them.
don't want to derail but I think a lot of the reason is because they came from normal families and lived normal lives. Many child stars are bred for fame, homeschooled etc. They weren't and I think that's why they're so down to earth etc now.

ETA: Very sorry for making everyone sad about Liam on a thread that has nothing to do with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.
ive said this all along.....

Reactions: 3
Can't stop thinking about Liam on his todd at his 16th birthday party now 😭😭😭
It's so sad.

I was unpopular and bullied at school but all the while I attended (I left early) people did come to my parties the rare times I had them, so I at least had that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This has backfired spectacularly in terms of her fame and popularity. She basically destroyed her own career.

She now comes across as someone who is quite odd, and on top of that she's ruined her looks with excessive work on her face.

I've been enjoying old clips of her on TikTok, never having a clue of how much of a witch she was back in the day. One of them shows her meeting Amelle from the Sugababes, and her two sisters. She refers to Amelle repeatedly as "The new Sugababe" instead of her name and asks one of the sisters "Are you the Mam?"...when they walk away she chuckles to herself about it all!
I agree. I feel like a lot of Cheryl's fame was her being papped and having a lot of media attention, especially due to her looks. Since she got the injunction in 2012 (or whenever it was), she's slowly become less and less "big" as she used to be. It all blew down like a lead balloon and so now is barely recognised or "bigged up".

I don't personally believe that Bear was the result of a donor. It would mean she divorced Jean Bernard, very soon after had a a sperm donor and then met Liam whilst pregnant. She definitely was with Liam before she was pregnant as there were pics of them together where she's in the pink dress. Also Bear was born March 2017, she was with Liam around the time Bear would have been concieved for sure. I think her marriage to JB was very depressing and stressful, even Simon Cowell said he did not like JB at all and didn't allow him in the X Factor studios. There's pictures of Cheryl walking through a train station with JB and a fan poses for pics with her and JB doesn't lose holding his hands with Cheryl throughout. I remember because the papers took the piss a little about it and how odd it was. I think by the end of 2015 when she was on X Factor and everyone commented on how skinny she was and unhappy looking is actually when her marriage was really taking it's toll and she divorced JB. Then early 2016 is when she met Liam knowing he would be all excited being with/having a baby with this once famous beautiful celeb and the arrangement suits them well that he can be this once in a while dad who visits his son and Cheryl has her baby she always wanted and lives in privacy in peace. Sorry if I seem a bit mad on details but I used to love Girls Aloud growing up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just watching celebrity gogglebox. Liam was on it. He really isnt the brightest star in the sky. I cant warm to him at all. I hate the way he tries to be sexy qoth the furrowed brow.
Plus he said there was nothing to do in Ireland. Hope he doesn't come over here again the gobshite.
I do remember Cheryl saying is that your Mum to Amelle sister. They were shocked.
I thought JB was gay.

• Haha
I was just watching celebrity gogglebox. Liam was on it. He really isnt the brightest star in the sky. I cant warm to him at all. I hate the way he tries to be sexy qoth the furrowed brow.
Plus he said there was nothing to do in Ireland. Hope he doesn't come over here again the gobshite.
I do remember Cheryl saying is that your Mum to Amelle sister. They were shocked.
I thought JB was gay.
There was nothing to do? He must've been
in Ireland in Lockdown.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been having a scan through this thread and can’t see any mention of this but I might of missed it.
Cheryl was a guest on the Christmas episode of Table Manners podcast and she casually mentions Liam being there for Christmas with the family. It intrigued me that she mentioned it and there was nothing more said about it. Maybe they were told not to ask any questions about it? It doesn’t really fit with the narrative we are fed regarding their relationship. You would have thought that he would have a day with the baby with himself and his own family instead of him being at her home by himself with all her family?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.