Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't stand her accent, it's really strong.

She was really lucky to get those American gigs with her accent, apparently her career was cut short as nobody could understand her!
God I love her accent ?
I could listen to the north east English accent all day long.

Does anyone know what these fillers are like long term? Like in 20 years from now whether you keep having them or stop - what will it look like?

Reactions: 6
I can't stand it lol :ROFLMAO: I love Ant and Dec's accent, they talk effortlessly with the same accent, but the way Cheryl tries to talk makes me feel anxious, like she's struggling with each and every word lol

Just saw her x factor performance on hook tube WOW flat flat flat lol And those lyrics are horrendous! Got to laugh the official x factor youtube channel uploaded it and it has more dislikes than likes and comments are disabled.

There's a dm article about how she doesn't understand why people didn't like it, so she keeps watching it haha It also said she goes online and reads comments about her. Wonder if she has made it to Tattle :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God I love her accent ?
I could listen to the north east English accent all day long.

Does anyone know what these fillers are like long term? Like in 20 years from now whether you keep having them or stop - what will it look like?
I think it depends how far you go. Most fillers are supposed to kind of wear off after a while, but I think if you go overboard they have to be dissolved. (Like Kylie Jenner's lips, I imagine she must've just had tons put in and for them to get that big and they just stayed like that) I know Courteney Cox said she had a lot of hers dissolved and she looks good now.

Reactions: 2
It seems whatever she's done has settled now (or she got it dissolved?):

Reactions: 4
She's looking alot better. I think she's beautiful so I'm glad she's gone back to normal. Must have been a tough couple of weeks.

I wonder how it could have changed so quickly. Is it that easy to get fillers sucked out?

Strange no one told her before filming the video and stepping out in public to fix her dodgy face.

Still looks funny, but not as bad.

It seems whatever she's done has settled now (or she got it dissolved?):

I think she had most of the fillers dissolved as fillers do take some time to settle. She did get quite a backlash and scrutiny when she initially debuted her new face. Although she chalked it up to becoming a mother... which is bs. I have friends who are mothers and they've never had their facial features completely distorted or changed a year after giving birth.

She's naturally pretty so I was really disappointed when she messed with her face. Fillers rarely look good and you can always tell when it's been done.

See this makes me annoyed on behalf of talented singers just praying for their one opportunity in the industry... Cheryl cannot sing and keeps getting new chances to "come back". Should be some one else's chance. The X Factor Youtube video even disabled the comments - they know!

Her music is so dire and sounds so dated. She wouldn’t get through a first audition let alone win a singing competition now. It’s a good job she’s attractive.

There was an interview on the radio today, she said and I tit you not "I'd like to meditate but my brain is too active"

Does she think Buddhist monks are lacking in brain power or something?

See this makes me annoyed on behalf of talented singers just praying for their one opportunity in the industry... Cheryl cannot sing and keeps getting new chances to "come back".
It's rife I'm afraid, like jlo who often doesn't sing her own songs or that yoghurt woman. Dancers but not singers. Wouldn't be anywhere if they weren't pretty. Cheryls single I think just scraped into the top 40, so people are over her despite having loads of high level publicity.

Reactions: 7
Rhianna and Katy Perry are ghastly singers without enormous help from technology apparently too.

But they all have something in common, they want it badly enough they'll do anything to get it ;)

Reactions: 4
See some singers who aren't that great live I don't mind, as at least they write good songs. Like Taylor Swift - she's had some embarrassing live performances (like when she was trying too hard to be more of a dancer), but she's a great songwriter and knows how to put on a show.

Cheryl's music is just boring though...I'm actually surprised she has as many number 1s as she has. I think she has the most UK number 1s of a British female artist now? Or did for a while until Jess Glynne took over.

Reactions: 1
she only got a lot of those nr 1's as she used the x factor to get her there. alone, she's a flop. even the x factor can't save her now!

Reactions: 1
How she's made so much money amazes me. She's as thick as pig tit. Plus, she CAN'T, I repeat CAN'T bloody sing. Pass me the ear plugs????

I think she's had her nose done. I can't find any side-on pictures, but it used to be slightly hooked (if that's the right word) and now it looks different to me - flatter down the middle? And no, she can't sing, bloody atrocious.

I'm embarrassed for her watching Graham Norton, her vocals are dire and the song is so tit. I don't know why she's bothering with music.

She’s a good example of somebody whose personality was frozen in time at the point she became famous, and hasn’t developed since.

She’s 37 now, and Popstars The Rivals was shown in winter 2002, so almost 18 years ago. So she was 19 when she became famous.

Everything she has done since is reminiscent of a not very bright 19 year old. She doesn’t appear to have grown up.

Punching the loo attendant in that nightclub in Guildford. How her career ever recovered from that, I don’t know.

Sulking because she thought that one of the other member of Girls Aloud had a nicer outfit than she did. Whinging about having to walk up a hill - paved, in a town in Spain - to look at a view. (Both from Girls Aloud: off the record, which is on YouTube and is recommended)

The keenness to get married ASAP, preferably to somebody famous. Chimes with that teenage thing of ‘finding the one’. She was only 23 when she and Ashley Cole got married, I think.

The subsequent drama queening when Ashley couldn’t keep it in his pants. The so-called malaria. Look, Cheryl’s wedding ring is so loose! Can Cheryl survive?

The bizarre and doomed marriage to the french bloke. Another quest for ‘the one’.

The weird arse tattoo, which we all had to be told about at great length.

The baby with the member of One Direction whose profile needed boosting. With a daft name for the baby. I did feel a bit sorry for her at this point, as if her management team had pointed her at him and said, “look, there’s your next ‘the one’. Off you go, like a good girl”.

Her supposed reclusiveness is sometimes said to give her an air of mystery. My explanation is that she’s thick and her management team have decided that the best way to hide it is by keeping her out of the spotlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.