Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I already mentioned it, but look at this shoop shit on Kimberley. Craziest example I've seen yet. Beauty standards were so weird.

Reactions: 3
Not to be a pain team but posts about the rest of Girls Aloud belong in the Girls aloud thread not the Cheryl thread
On that note- new thread title?

Reactions: 2
@Ailte Shoop = photoshop.

@soph30 sorry! I'm shit at this sort of thing, but here goes. "Cheryl. Vit a day, hair on fleek even top peak o' greek"

Reactions: 8
@soph30
"Cheryl. Vit a day, e'en top peak o' greek hair on fleek" Well if you do go with it, I now think that word order sounds better.

@Beverley Macker Nadine used to give silly answers, saying she got more of a thrill from shopping etc.

Reactions: 4
I agree on CDAN's - I haven't read that site or looked at their blinds in several years. When I used to, around 5-10 years ago there was a period where every single BI they put out involved molestation & abuse, and it was clear some sick individual was making all that shit up every week.

Popbitch on the other hand, I feel their blinds are too random to be fabricated.

Reactions: 2

What was she like when she was younger as a person? I've heard a few rumours online that she used to give out a lot of blowies in graveyards and was a bit promiscuous (nothing wrong with that at all but I wondered if it was true). Was she also as tough as she made out she was and getting in to fights and stuff?

I could never warm to Kimberley, seemed fake or smug or something (I might be completely of the mark) and seems very fond of monetising her family life. I always warmed to Sarah and Nadine who seemed quite genuine

Reactions: 16
Accurate and rough as. She either liked you or didn’t. She was different when much younger but I think most would change growing up in that area of Newcastle lol

Reactions: 8
Accurate and rough as. She either liked you or didn’t. She was different when much younger but I think most would change growing up in that area of Newcastle lol
Understand can be outing so you don’t have to say too much but how did you know her? Did you grow up on the same estate? I remember she used to say it was full of drugs etc and the locals got offended and said it wasn’t as bad as she made out

No, I knew her from another way from 6 ish until 15/16 ish. Saw her every few months.
It’s certainly a rough area, especially when she wouldn’t get picked up at 10ish at night!

Reactions: 5
No, I knew her from another way from 6 ish until 15/16 ish. Saw her every few months.
It’s certainly a rough area, especially when she wouldn’t get picked up at 10ish at night!
Sorry for being dim, do you mean she refused to go home or her parents failed to collect her or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.