Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t all celebs do the same as Cheryl then if they really don’t want to be papped?

*just thinking of laura Whitmore post I saw earlier of the paps taking photos. Couldn’t she get one of these just like Cheryl?

Reactions: 4
Why can’t all celebs do the same as Cheryl then if they really don’t want to be papped?

*just thinking of laura Whitmore post I saw earlier of the paps taking photos. Couldn’t she get one of these just like Cheryl?
It's very very very expensive the legal fees to get it in place I believe. I also believe it has to be shown that the psychological distress being caused to the individual is greater than the right of the papers to report on them so you'd have to get a private doctor to write numerous reports and speak in court etc....

Laura will have a few bob no doubt but she's nowhere near the level Cheryl was in 2010 in her prime "nations sweetheart" days

Reactions: 5

Laura Whitmore would definitely NOT want this...what would she complain about then?! 🤣

Or maybe she’d finally come clean and admit she lives for getting papped!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laura Whitmore would definitely NOT want this...what would she complain about then?! 🤣

Or maybe she’d finally come clean and admit she lives for getting papped!
She wants the attention when she wants but not when she doesn't - you can't do that.

Reactions: 9
She wants the attention when she wants but not when she doesn't - you can't do that.
Most celebs these days are like this. They don’t want to have unwanted pics in magazines but will happily take the fame and £££££ they comes with being in the papers and magazines🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the Steph and Dom (ex Gogglebox) programme fro their B&B place?
Steph got tiddly (as usual) and couldn't remember Cheryl's name and kept referring to her as Cheryl Designer-Vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in today’s version of ‘why is that happening?’

Tina Turner follows 6 people on Instagram. Cheryl is one of them. Why? I’m very confused 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No comparison in the talent, I mean, well really............................................... ;)

Reactions: 1
Are they the same record label or something. So weird!
I’ve had a quick look and they don’t seem to be. They’ve both had various labels over the years, but never the same. Different managers too. Apparently Will.I.am was (still is?) Cheryl’s manager.

• Wow
I’ve had a quick look and they don’t seem to be. They’ve both had various labels over the years, but never the same. Different managers too. Apparently Will.I.am was (still is?) Cheryl’s manager.
I thought he was her US manager?

Hilary Shaw who managed girls aloud was always her manager in general I think 😝

I thought he was her US manager?

Hilary Shaw who managed girls aloud was always her manager in general I think 😝
Ah so he was! That kind of makes sense. But still, no Tina Turner connection! Maybe she really is a fan? Maybe she meant to follow Cher and hit the wrong account?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.