Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Can’t believe the former nation’s sweetheart is now flogging multivitamins from an unheard of brand. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

thegirlscout

VIP Member
that’s crazy he hasn’t seen his child over lockdown, children were definitely still allowed to go between parents. Liam is a shit father tbh
Have a feeling that the baby was pretty much Cheryl’s idea and all Liam wanted to do was date an attractive older woman.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
If it's true she will deffo be back but seriously the x factor needs to have a few years off and then maybe people will miss it but for now it's soooo stale 😅😖
The X factor has had its day. It’s absolutely abysmal now. It’s so obviously now nothing but a scripted fake show. I mean it’s always been a fix and the acts have always been hand picked before and everything planned but now it’s just terrible. It’s all just kids trying to be famous - or trying to be outrageous/wacky/weird. It’s similar to what happened with Big Brother; it just ended up being a load of odd balls and people trying to do what they could to engineer being “famous” when they came out of the house. So fake and all so completely scripted and set up.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Just came on here to say the title of this thread of all her names made me laugh out loud 😂
😂😂😂
She will always be Cheryl Cole to me but I was a fan of fernandez vercini

Bet she’s had about 8 driving licenses to keep sending off for each time her names changed. What a bugger

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
I absolutely think it is his baby.He was always just a sperm donor to Chery and I totally believe she got preganant on purpose.I never sensed any real love between them.

Damita

I can't get over how far Cheryl's star has fallen, low enough that she's having to flog vitamins for attention. The life of a female pop star can be all too short but it amazes me that someone who was so relentlessly omnipresent for years but especially 2009 - 2014 feels the need to resort to being an influencer. I've never been a fan but it says a lot about how hard it is to sustain a music career once you start ageing.

Edit to add that one thing I admire about her is taking a break to raise her son. I think that's very commendable, as is the way she refuses to pimp him out. Others could learn from her there.

Katielle13

I am 100% positive that Cheryl and the other girls will have sent messages to Sarah’s mother directly. If they had addressed Sarah’s family on social media I’m sure they would have been bashed for doing it for show as opposed to a private message. Just because something is not on social media doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened.

Reactions: 22

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oooh that's an interesting take. Who do you think is?
Probably a sperm donor.

I dunno. I just think their whole “relationship” was nothing but a PR stunt to build the story up for when she got pregnant. I don’t believe they were ever genuinely together and I don’t think that child is his.

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I love your profile pic, have recently become obsessed with Wentworth!

I think Kylie has been VERY lucky and has worked hard. Her voice isn't much better than Chezza's to be fair!!
Kylie has an instinct and charisma, and she's smart in how she engages with her fans and with the public, whilst still being relatively private. Cheryl doesn't have any of this - I never understood how she managed to get the 'nation's sweetheart' label, even if it was only briefly. To me, she's always come across as cold and bland, even when she was at her height on the X factor

• Heart

Won’t you have a cup

I've posted this on the Footballers and Wags forum but thought it would (maybe) interest you guys too:

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!
I’m not surprised. She showed her true colours when she punched the loo attendant in that club.

I followed the exploits of the WAGs in Baden Baden. Hilarious, for all the wrong reasons. It was a time when WAGs became minor celebrities, helped along by Footballers’ Wives being on telly. There wasn’t much for the British reporters to write about between games, so the WAGs kindly helped to fill column inches. Gangs of no-marks roaming the streets of Baden Baden, shopping and shrieking.

What was really funny was, dear old Cheryl and Posh Spice decided that they were a cut above the other WAGs - not famous enough to hang out with major talents like them - so they would go out by themselves, dressed to the nines in full tattoo-baring finery and noticeably eyeing each other beadily to work out whether the other’s outfit outshone her own. Talk about massive egos!

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
She's not old but her music is very young if that makes sense. She's too old to be telling us love made her do it or she's a sucker for a fucker 😂😂

• Haha

lucrecia

Can't say I feel sorry for her. The rest of us working away and paying all our taxes. Scabby Tweedy.
I think that deep down, she has always felt she is better than other people. Because she (to a certain extent, I've always felt her beauty was very overrated) won the genetic lottery with her appearance, she was fawned over and spoiled by her mother (while her siblings were neglected and left to drag themselves up) Then she again used her looks to her advantage with Popstars, and got in the band. Even a couple of years later. I genuinely think that the nightclub incident would have tanked her before she had even begun, but she once more got lucky. Then there was all that 'nation's sweetheart' bilge just because she was thick enough to marry a man who had catcalled her (apparently Ashley introduced himself to her by yelling 'hey, hotlips!' What a gent) on the advice of a psychic. I can understand how she probably started to feel a bit invincible and like nothing could touch her.

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her statement felt appropriate to me.I think they are all pretty devastated and some of them are probably feeling a lot of guilt about how they treated Sarah back in the day(not Nadine).
I wonder do they feel this way. It’s quite clear that they had no time for her there for years on end and felt quite embarrassed by her behaviour. They never (publicly) supported anything she did and I don’t think there was any love lost between them. I think it speaks volumes about Sarah that she never bashed any of them and was willing to forgive and forget in recent times. I’m not saying you have to like everyone you work with and perhaps there was a personality clash there and they have matured in recent years, but there was a definite clique of Cheryl, Kimberley and Nicola for years and Sarah and Nadine were left out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The only relationship she’s had that seemed genuine was her marriage to Ashley Cole. Everything that came after had just seemed like PR.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Poor thing. I remember listening to a radio interview with cheryl after her uk solo tour. She said she had plans for a world tour and nothing was going to get in her way in terms of succeeding on an international level with the likes of madonna, beyonce, and adele :D
god she’s delusional isn’t she?! She can’t sing!!!!!!! She can’t sing, she can’t write music, she’s got the personality & charisma of a dry bit of toast, she’s an average dancer and she’s fairly average looking even with all the plastic surgery. She never had a chance at being a big solo pop star.

• Haha

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member

You don't have to get tested to coparent, do you? Is this just Cheryl using anything she can as an excuse to control freak? If there was any doubt she in my mind she used Liam solely to have a baby there isn't now.

The whole situation is bonkers. He seems to let her have all the say??
I find his blaise attitude towards Bear a bit odd anyway

• Heart