Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
In a way I do feel bad for her, buttt I like to think of it as Karma given that she was the one who basically put such a final end to GA thinking she was going to be the next Beyonce.
I dunno, she has a fair amount in common with Beyoncé. They’re both self obsessed twats with a hugely overinflated sense of their own importance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
I've never liked Cheryl personally.

I thought what she did to that toilet attendant was shameful and the fact it didn't hinder her career, was shameful. I know we all make mistakes but I've never swung at someone like that!

I've always felt like her personality was fake as well, I didn't feel like her personality was very genuine.

I don't think she was a great singer either. I always thought Nadine was better but Cheryl's looks got her the gig on X Factor.

I think the falling out with Simon and the failed attempted of breaking America was her downfall.

Glad she's not the "nations sweetheart" anymore. I really didn't understand the hype at all.

PreciousVenus

OK I had to join after reading these forums for months because I have tea on Bear.
My friend is best friends with someone who worked for Liam. I won't specify because obviously they aren't meant to be blabbing.

Apparently Bear isn't Liam's at all...no info on whose he is so I assume sperm donor with the relationship with Liam a PR cover up.

• Wow

Readread

VIP Member
Just came on here to say the title of this thread of all her names made me laugh out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Context is key. It wasn't a case of they didn't want a white person presenting. The outrage was about the BBC hiring a white person who had been convicted of a violent assault against a black person, to talk about and play r&b - music of black origin.

• Heart

Mcomics

Chatty Member
I have no Interest in Chery really but always thought it super strange that as a grown adult her mum is always with her! Literally all the time, & moves into a new relationship/home & mum comes too! That has got to be a blooming nightmare. Imagine you have a row, does mum join in too??
Very peculiar.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I kind of agree. You'e got to think, when Liam auditioned for X factor at 14 she was every teenage boys crush. He didn't get through obviously but he has spoken repeatedly about bullying that he experienced through school. It's quite known with 1D fans because he spoke about how he didn't have friends and no one came to his 16th birthday party*. He probably thought he'd hit gold when Cheryl Cole fancied him even if it was over ten years later.

* I know no one cares and don't want to derail but there's actually a super sweet picture of him sat on his own on his birthday next to an interview of him that saying he can't sell out arenas cause he couldn't get people to come to his 16th and then next to it there's a picture of him in a sold out arena. - showing my inner one direction fangirl now :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 387657

View attachment 387654
It kind of breaks my heart that no one went to his 16th birthday party.Kids can be so cruel.I know he's not the sharpest knife in the draw,but he seems quite sweet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I have it on good authority but the malaria thing was a cover for her to get treatment for addiction to diet pills

• Wow

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
We all know she didn't have a baby with Liam because she was deeply in love with him and was going to spend the rest of her life with him. She was going to have a baby with her next partner no matter what.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I don’t buy into her being gay either. I think the Chim stuff is a reach.

She’s a product of the environment where she grew up. I’m not smearing everyone who grows up or lives on a council estate (I live on one!) but she’s definitely the stereotypical council estate young woman who just so happens to be famous. She moves from shitty man to shitty man because that’s what she’s grown up seeing. She punches women in toilets because that’s how she was brought up and the world she saw as a child and teenager (using fists over using words - although I’m sure the assault on the toilet attendant had a few racist words involved...). She’s rough as fuck behind all the PR and careful marketing.

I did think the Liam stuff was faked but that blind gossip sounds so accurate that I’m all in for that now. It’s not uncommon round here for women to be with a man for a bit and get a baby out of them before ending it and repeating again with another man when they want another baby. Cheryl is just doing that on a more famous and better financial baby daddy level.

Not meaning to offend anyone btw, it’s just I find it fascinating how people from these types of background behave when they are famous. They still live out the same type of lives as women where they came from do but on a much bigger financial scale. Think Kerry Katona doing well financially and living in massive houses, career going quite well considering she doesn’t have much talent, etc getting with that drug dealer.

Edited to add: someone just liked an earlier comment of mine and made me realise I’ve said this stuff before 😂 I thought I had but couldn’t find it so apologies if I’m repeating myself!

Reactions: 25

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Attacking someone, as she did in a public toilet is not normal behaviour. She wouldn’t get away with that now, but back in the day - she was allowed to reinvent herself.
I think she has to maintain her reinvented image, she has too much to lose - and she can’t afford to be revealed as a thug again (or anything remotely unpleasant).
Perhaps it is best to stay out of the public eye, unless it is very polished / controlled? Maybe under the guise of being reclusive?
I’m 43 now and when I was 20 I was an absolute car crash and I did a lot of things that I regret. I’m ashamed of who I was back then. I imagine Cheryl feels pretty similar

• Heart

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
One of the many things that baffles me about this is that Cheryl is just so dull and doesn't seem to engage with anyone much these days. Just confused as to why the BBC would think she'd make an interesting podcast host on any topic really

truffletrot

VIP Member
I can’t believe he actually said in that live “I went and saw Bear today, we had a little hangout”

christ, sounds like what I’d describe a meeting with an acquaintance as, not my own flesh n blood!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Cheryl doesnt crave the press she has always lived private and no OK interviews about her private life so thats a good reason to leave her alone.
She said no more after that Piers interview.

As for the toilet attendent stuff she was young and hers was magnified. I had a friend who said something racist at school and she wasn't racist. She was young and in a bad crowd for sure. It stuck with her mentally but it isnt her. It was a one off incident.

Cheryl was in a nightclub. Probably off her face drunk. Undet pressure with work. These poorly paid tv contracts. A mouthy kid from a northern rough estate (I was raised on a London estate ).
I think she is so far removed from that now.

People who say racist things are racist. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24