Cheryl lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not check the weather in the country she’s travelling too before going? Hasn’t stopped moaning about the weather

Reactions: 3
Shes brain dead that one. Something dodgy going on I think

Reactions: 1
I’ve always wondered what it was that made her talk weird, I realise now her tongue is too big for her mouth. I used to follow her in the beginning. I can’t emphasise enough that the makeup was and still is really shocking. And there is no doubt in my mind that the revenue stream is coming from other means than PAYE work.

Reactions: 2
The makeup is actually shocking! She put up a pic of her sisters makeup last week and her eye area was bright white, you'd be going mad if u got ur face done and that was the result. She seems like a nice enough girl though, I think I'm jel of all the holidays 😅

The makeup is actually shocking! She put up a pic of her sisters makeup last week and her eye area was bright white, you'd be going mad if u got ur face done and that was the result. She seems like a nice enough girl though, I think I'm jel of all the holidays 😅
I think you’d have to come up with “alternative” ways to make money to afford them.

I’ve always wondered what it was that made her talk weird, I realise now her tongue is too big for her mouth. I used to follow her in the beginning. I can’t emphasise enough that the makeup was and still is really shocking. And there is no doubt in my mind that the revenue stream is coming from other means than PAYE work.
Her turkey teeth don’t help matters either

Reactions: 2
Know a girl who went to her for makeup and to say I was shocked when I seen the girl in person is an understatement 🙈 basically foundation way too heavy and dark blush was used as contour eye makeup was tit I’m sorry so many better artists out there and dont get me wrong it looked grand in photos but how she’s carved a career in makeup is beyond me
she’s a bleeping melt annoys the tit out of between the constant stories of being up earlier then everyone else the not drinking when she’s on a night out the fake laugh the tongue and teeth too big for her mouth and trying to be the Irish plouise duck off we get it you have your own business your not the only person almost like she post these things to prove she’s better then everyone else the lost could go on
Also anyone else raging looking at the little fella sitting on his own eating porridge at the table in the hotel room while the 2 of rhem are tucked up in bed giggling

That’s a €10,000 holiday she’s on right now 🫡 serious questions to be asked

Well over 10k for that holiday for the 3 of them
Sure she got her teeth done veneers by an irish dentist before she even made a name for herself who would have the money for that everyone else goes to Turkey for a reason 🙊 also think she’s had the boobs done before she had ryker but just hasn’t addresss it yet maybe because she hasn’t been asked about it plus the mortgage the cost of building a little granny flat out the back telling yous now it’s dodgey as duck 🤭🤣🤣🤣

It’s honestly sickening. There’s no way she’s pulling enough money through makeup! It’s like clown makeup ffs

I got my make up done by her in 2019 and I had to come home and take it off it was awful I looked like a bad drag queen I know her fella is into illegal stuff( hence all the holidays ) and the gyms are apparently to hide the money 👀👀👀