Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulu689

Her make up is awful 🙈 she seem like she really wants to achieve what does her fella work at they seem to have money

Reactions: 6

Nipslips

Chatty Member
There’s something dodgey with this pair. He’s driving a RR? They are on 5star holidays constantly. Two decent incomes coming into this house and we can’t afford to go to Wexford

Reactions: 4
I got my make up done by her in 2019 and I had to come home and take it off it was awful I looked like a bad drag queen I know her fella is into illegal stuff( hence all the holidays ) and the gyms are apparently to hide the money 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3

UnknownTat

Know a girl who went to her for makeup and to say I was shocked when I seen the girl in person is an understatement 🙈 basically foundation way too heavy and dark blush was used as contour eye makeup was shit I’m sorry so many better artists out there and dont get me wrong it looked grand in photos but how she’s carved a career in makeup is beyond me
she’s a fucking melt annoys the shit out of between the constant stories of being up earlier then everyone else the not drinking when she’s on a night out the fake laugh the tongue and teeth too big for her mouth and trying to be the Irish plouise fuck off we get it you have your own business your not the only person almost like she post these things to prove she’s better then everyone else the lost could go on
Also anyone else raging looking at the little fella sitting on his own eating porridge at the table in the hotel room while the 2 of rhem are tucked up in bed giggling

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I think Cheryl needs to keep her son off social media. I know so much about this kid that I shouldn't
I unfollowed the other day
Thought her page was a makeup page.
Now it's all about Ryker and Ross wtf
Who in their right mind tells their baby to say heyaa to the babas aka 30k strangers 🙄

Nipslips

Chatty Member
It’s also matter of fact that he owns a gym in drumcondra. Some tri gym - not to be confused with a triathlon gym. Someone asked her where was the pool and she lost it 😂

nosynell

Does she not check the weather in the country she’s travelling too before going? Hasn’t stopped moaning about the weather

Calalily4

Chatty Member
There’s something dodgey with this pair. He’s driving a RR? They are on 5star holidays constantly. Two decent incomes coming into this house and we can’t afford to go to Wexford
I've heard he sells too but who knows. Most in that circle are dodgy as fuck

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Her makeup is so bad . Very drag queen looking. Cheryl herself looks like an oompa loompa

Nipslips

Chatty Member
It’s honestly sickening. There’s no way she’s pulling enough money through makeup! It’s like clown makeup ffs

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Never made a thread before so don't no what really to say 🤣

But Cheryl lyons makeup artist and seems to have two places also doesn't believe in covid it just a little cold 🤔 anyone else got anything more to add 🤣

Reactions: 2

Nipslips

Chatty Member
I’ve always wondered what it was that made her talk weird, I realise now her tongue is too big for her mouth. I used to follow her in the beginning. I can’t emphasise enough that the makeup was and still is really shocking. And there is no doubt in my mind that the revenue stream is coming from other means than PAYE work.
Her turkey teeth don’t help matters either

Muffinmel

I’ve always wondered what it was that made her talk weird, I realise now her tongue is too big for her mouth. I used to follow her in the beginning. I can’t emphasise enough that the makeup was and still is really shocking. And there is no doubt in my mind that the revenue stream is coming from other means than PAYE work.

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the video she had up about opening her salon during the very 1st lockdown and guards closed it does she think she is above the law
Sure she was outside her 5km everyday. There wasn’t a protest she wasn’t at in town either. She’s one I love to hate
Edited to add her make up is a disgrace and all her clients look miserable