Cheryl lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a story of him holding the carseat and saying he sold the pram

I seen it and I don’t get what you mean then? what I’m saying is she had a buggaboo or something to that effect and a doona car seat (which pulls out to have wheels - so basically a second pram) so not as if baby is now without some sort of pram because they wanted to go on holiday😂 although not sure why he didn’t pull the wheels out and use them seems the logical way to do it 😂 or else he the pram they sold was a the kind of cot part and base(wheels) off the buggy and they kept the car seat that came with and that’s the one he’s carrying in the photo we saw on stories. I do remember her saying they bought two car seats one doona one normal so they could each have a car seat in their cars …. God I’m sitting here wondering am I sad for remember the details of Cheryl Lyons MUA 😂

Side note I did think for a minute it was odd that she’d write that up on social media given she’s running a successful busssiness/S as she states but needs to sell the pram to go away? But didn’t think much of it again until I read here and noticed i wasn’t the only one that picked up on it 🤔

Is she going to Dubai?

I wouldn’t say that’s her last holiday either Disney land Paris for Rykers first birthday

Reactions: 1
How is she able to advertise her course ‘ to become a qualified educator in 6 classes’? In Ireland you have to be registered with the teaching council to be an educator. I feel its very misleading to young vulnerable people.

Her makeup is so bad . Very drag queen looking. Cheryl herself looks like an oompa loompa

Reactions: 3
I think Cheryl needs to keep her son off social media. I know so much about this kid that I shouldn't
I unfollowed the other day
Thought her page was a makeup page.
Now it's all about Ryker and Ross wtf
Who in their right mind tells their baby to say heyaa to the babas aka 30k strangers 🙄

There’s something dodgey with this pair. He’s driving a RR? They are on 5star holidays constantly. Two decent incomes coming into this house and we can’t afford to go to Wexford

Reactions: 4
There’s something dodgey with this pair. He’s driving a RR? They are on 5star holidays constantly. Two decent incomes coming into this house and we can’t afford to go to Wexford
I've heard he sells too but who knows. Most in that circle are dodgy as duck

Definitely something dodgy and she taken her sister aswel with them
She takes her sister everywhere she was in florida with them couple times too I've to save up for over a year to take mu family to florida and shes swaning off every few months to them exotic places
Also be a nightmare bringing a young baby so far away

An absolute nightmare bringing a baby to those places. He doesn’t want to be pulled and dragged around either. See her stories there now. She is videoing an accident and someone got knocked down. Anyway, she’s now screen shot the video to post it - and you can see her camera roll is all bikini selfies. (Probably *not* in the nip but it kinda looks like it 🥱)