Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't need to wake up early though does she? As far as I can make out this week she's played a video game, that's all the 'work' she's done as far as I can make out all the other stuff as just housework and running on her machine which she could just do outside rather than spend thousands on a machine, it's not like the rest of us that would have to go out when it's dark, she has most of the day so it seems.
I bet she's got a cleaner?
Is she even playing the video game or did she get cameraman Chris to video it and she's just talking over it? probably not but you never know with Cherry.

Reactions: 1
Lol, we’re nearly on a new thread. She’s going downhill fast! Did this start as a rave thread? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we even want a new thread? It’s just the same old thing over and over

Cherry Wallis#2 so boring even we don’t want a new thread

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Q&A zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😴 🥱 💤
Nothing new, no questions really answered, boring AF

That whole thing about not opening a PO Box as she thinks she’d get too much mail and gifts showered on her has me cackling! Good lord can someone extract her head out of her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230221_165841_Instagram.jpg

Imagine being able to take a random Tuesday off because you can't be arsed. Planet Cherry.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile the rest of us take pain and get on with life
Exactly! Plus she took an entire day off when she had a migraine! She’s literally deluded and once again why put this on social media? Can’t be in that much pain if she can take photo! Such an attention seeker!

Exactly! Plus she took an entire day off when she had a migraine! She’s literally deluded and once again why put this on social media? Can’t be in that much pain if she can take photo! Such an attention seeker!
Tbf I suffer with migraines and if it’s a severe one that affects my vision, hearing and speech, it can wipe me out all day - but I totally agree, if she’s able to post about it online, she can’t be that bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I have a migraine I need to be in a dark room away from any bright lights/screens and using my phone physically hurts, so I wouldn’t be taking selfies and I certainly wouldn’t post it online. It’d be the last thing on my mind…

Once again being a drama queen for attention 🙄

Reactions: 3
Same when I have a migraine the day is a write off 😔

But we don't go posting about it on social media

Cherry doesn't seem to realise that normally you can't just take a day off whenever you feel like it

Did she just say she rare takes a day off? I mean, every other week she's taking a few days off. I don't think she has worked a full month in a long time. Watch her take another set of days off next week. Seriously, these influencers need to read the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she just say she rare takes a day off? I mean, every other week she's taking a few days off. I don't think she has worked a full month in a long time. Watch her take another set of days off next week. Seriously, these influencers need to read the room.
I know! She lives in dream land! And she’s playing the video game today whilst Chris edits it? Hardly call that a days work 😂

Just watching her live apparently she’s not picked up the expensive guitar she’s bought for a while (surprise surprise) and she can’t have many hobbies as she’s always busy working 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
*Sorry about the formatting of this post, my god)

(

Cherry irritates me so much for some reason 

Sometimes if I feel like I have a lot of uni work to get through I'll write a really detailed checklist so I make sure I don't miss anything. But I've never added "take a bath" to a do list??? It shouldn't be something you need to remember or check off to feel accomplished?

Screenshot_20230225_144555_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.