Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cherry probably considers wiping her arse "work" at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cherry Wallis #2 She thinks she's a hard worker, we think she's a lazy shirker

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230307_195529_Instagram.jpg
I'm always quite hesitant to talk about what people spend their money on because people can spend *their* money on what they want. (Unless you pretend to be a money saving expert like Adventures with Knapp).

That being said. Sixty nine Great British Pounds on a sleep mask.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2011836I'm always quite hesitant to talk about what people spend their money on because people can spend *their* money on what they want. (Unless you pretend to be a money saving expert like Adventures with Knapp).

That being said. Sixty nine Great British Pounds on a sleep mask.
but its fine because shes not materialistic...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean if a £69 sleep mask helps her to sleep on the fact she’s nearly 33 and prancing about in a pretend school uniform that she tells herself is an actual “job” then who are we to talk 😂🤭 Absolute fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I take it Cherry is having another week off if her friends staying over! 😂 that’s how many weeks now she’s not actually done a week of work!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So I take it Cherry is having another week off if her friends staying over! 😂 that’s how many weeks now she’s not actually done a week of work!
She wants questions for a vlog , I can think of a few but I don't think she'd answer them.

Reactions: 2
If anyones more tech savy than me we could create a calendar in here that nots down the days cherry actually does work :') could even note when its half day, hour, or if its 'work' like 'cleaning' haha

Oh our mistake apparently she’s still ‘working’ according to her reply to someone’s comment on Instagram! I think most people would disagree with her idea of what working actually means 😅

Reactions: 1
The latest unboxing is showing her lack of knowledge on Harry Potter facts again. She's getting called out in the comments again, including from me.

I'm a big fan of the HP books but I would struggle to get some references

HOWEVER, as HP content is a huge part of her job, I'd expect Cherry to actually have some knowledge!

Reactions: 4
Another Sunday, another "house reset"

Does she not clean during the week? She's at home all the time! (unless she goes to the HP studio tour to "work")

Another Sunday, another "house reset"

Does she not clean during the week? She's at home all the time! (unless she goes to the HP studio tour to "work")
honestly i dont get how a house needs cleaning that frequently... I do it like every 1-few months o_O

• Haha
Is it me or does Cherry seem to be doing less and less as time goes on?
The book reading has gone quiet, not so many videos and looks like she might be bored of Hogwarts Legacy already, must be a couple of weeks since we last saw any of that.
I don't know how she pays her bills.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does Cherry seem to be doing less and less as time goes on?
The book reading has gone quiet, not so many videos and looks like she might be bored of Hogwarts Legacy already, must be a couple of weeks since we last saw any of that.
I don't know how she pays her bills.
Thought the same! But she makes such a song & dance whenever she’s seeing her friend to almost show that she’s got a life when we all know she really doesn’t! Does she actually have any hobbies other than watching tv 😂

Because her vlogs are so dull. She never goes anywhere or does anything and if she does, it’s still boring. Did she vlog in Florida? I didn’t even watch that it she did, she could make Universal look tedious 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.