Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's an hour's to do stuff, what's she doing the rest of the day?
Get the bin in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Sorry about the formatting of this post, my god)

(

Cherry irritates me so much for some reason 

Sometimes if I feel like I have a lot of uni work to get through I'll write a really detailed checklist so I make sure I don't miss anything. But I've never added "take a bath" to a do list??? It shouldn't be something you need to remember or check off to feel accomplished?

View attachment 1986670
I know! Also why does she feel the need to publish it? It’s like she tries to make out she lives this super busy life when in reality it’s very boring and mediocre! Most people have to do these things whilst working full time? Also why is she always having to tidy is she that much of a slob?

Reactions: 1
Wouldnt you just load the dishwasher at the time you have your dirty plate? It seems really bizarre to me. I think in the days she doesnt have her lists her house would be dirty and messy.

Reactions: 3
She’s off to see her ‘bestie’ next week, just in case you missed the earth shattering news.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ‘bestie’ needs to run far away from her, she’s coming across like “pick me! pick me! to her, why so desperate?!

Reactions: 4
I think maybe the friend feels that Cherry doesn't have that many friends because she does seem to drive them away so maybe she sees her infrequently and can put up with her in small doses. Plus Cherry says her friend is her plus one for events she goes to so perhaps that's what keeps her friend there?
Or perhaps they're similar types and use/need each other?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen a grown woman post a gushing thread of photos about her bestie 🤔 it’s very odd. But never mentions anyone else except cameraman Chris (who she’s also obsessed/ in love with)

Wonder what happened in the last relationship as I seem to recall they were moving in together and everything?

I think maybe the friend feels that Cherry doesn't have that many friends because she does seem to drive them away so maybe she sees her infrequently and can put up with her in small doses. Plus Cherry says her friend is her plus one for events she goes to so perhaps that's what keeps her friend there?
Or perhaps they're similar types and use/need each other?
I first spotted this friend in particular on an Adam Hattan cruise vlog and I think with Gary C in some, Cherry has said she met her through these other YouTubers, there seems to be a type who do this YouTube lark and people they attract around them, it’s very shallow & transactional and they like all the perks that come with it, and what exposure it can get them all, so wouldn’t surprise me if this friend can like you say tolerate her in small doses in exchange for what she gets out of it.

Filming at 2pm honestly I don’t get why Cherry calls herself a workaholic she gets up at 12 most days probably does an hours work then does nothing! She’s the least workaholic person ever! I wonder how she’d survive if she actually had to get a proper 9-5 job 😂

Reactions: 5
She surely can't be using the "I was in Florida" excuse still. That was in September and it's now March 😂😂😂

ngl i'
I first spotted this friend in particular on an Adam Hattan cruise vlog and I think with Gary C in some, Cherry has said she met her through these other YouTubers, there seems to be a type who do this YouTube lark and people they attract around them, it’s very shallow & transactional and they like all the perks that come with it, and what exposure it can get them all, so wouldn’t surprise me if this friend can like you say tolerate her in small doses in exchange for what she gets out of it.
ngl i'd probably put up with her for a day to go to all the events haha :') (not that she gets invited to too many anymore)

7E51632F-7BEA-4468-AA79-A875EB1990B1.jpeg

wondered how long it would be until she stopped working out! 😅 what’s the betting the treadmill just becomes a hanger for clothes she needs to put away!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few days at Warner Bros studio tour, nice work if you can get it. They must have a new thing going on that she’ll barely mention to her followers. Don’t know how she keeps that gig, it’s alright for some.

A few days at Warner Bros studio tour, nice work if you can get it. They must have a new thing going on that she’ll barely mention to her followers. Don’t know how she keeps that gig, it’s alright for some.
It’s the magical mischief event at the moment and she went to that last year so I’m not sure it’ll be for anything new. The new thing starts in May as my kids have mithered me to take them so I imagine the pr preview for it would be soon, but I doubt they could show the floating candles in the great hall until it’s the actual event starting date of 2nd May? I don’t know why they would still work with her now after her ridiculous views on JK Rowling anyway, unless *gasp* she’s actually paying out of her own pocket to go there, that’d be a real shock though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.