Cherry Wallis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Cherry keep mentioning that she is working with Cameraman Chris today?
To prove they're still mates?

Reactions: 2
Why does Cherry keep mentioning that she is working with Cameraman Chris today?
To prove they're still mates?
I presumed it's because they're in the same room, he normally edits videos she's filmed herself now he's moved out, that's what I assumed she meant anyway.

Reactions: 1
Because she has no other friends aside from him and her “bestie” and therefore needs to mention each of them constantly to try appear like she has more friends?
I mean, I don’t have tonnes of friends, but I still leave the house and do things on my own and with others. She really needs to get a life outside of her house. It’s like she’s not realised we’re out of lockdown.

Reactions: 3
If she does go out she can't wait to get back home saying she's exhausted. She's borderline agoraphobia perhaps?

What’s with the whole JK thing at the start reckon she’s been getting hate again! She can say all that but she’s still a hypocrite in my eyes! Happy to still make money from JK’s creation 😅

Strap on in?! Isn’t it just “Strap in” ?! Cherry got something on the brain there…🙃 Yeah she’s still a hypocrite, basically saying “JK Rowling you’re inaccurate because I Cherry Wallis has just said so but I still want to make a tit load of cash off of you to afford my rent whilst sat on my lazy arse so here I got with my next video all about your intellectual property and creation” Yawn. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Ouch, she’s getting some comments that she’s going to probably delete on that video including one from me calling her a hypocrite, I doubt it will be there for long.
I wonder if she got camera man Chris to play the game for her in those five videos she made with him in attendance so she doesn’t have to?

Another list! Gosh she lives such a boring mundane life! I also don’t understand how her house gets in such a mess all the time when doesn’t even work full days and lives on her own? She just sounds like a slob!

Reactions: 6
I liked how "vaccum" and "vaccum stairs" were two different tasks.

She's 30 something right? Why is she playing house to her followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My biggest problem with Cherry is that she’s so boring, that and her pointless fibbing oh and her idleness, then there’s the materialism, oh dear

My biggest problem with Cherry is that she’s so boring, that and her pointless fibbing oh and her idleness, then there’s the materialism, oh dear
Completely agree! She’s super materialistic driving round in her Tesla with her Prada sunglasses! Nothing wrong with it but just don’t deny that you’re materialistic! And yes she’s very dull!

In one of her recent videos someone comment that Cherry should get a cat, and she replied she wants one but she is never home as she goes to London and to see family and friends all the time…. but then in every other video she says she stays home and never goes anywhere and is a homebody. Which is it…. Her little lies are pathetic and show her mental age of a child, she will do or say anything for attention in that moment. Even if it contradicts what she said earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just say you're not ready for a cat as it's a real responsibility. Nothing wrong with that reason, it's actually a mature reason not to get one. Why the need to lie about certain small things, I don't get that sort of behavior from many influencers.

Reactions: 5
No wonder she doesn’t sleep running at 9pm I’d be a bit annoyed living next to her having to hear that at night! Also noticed she had her breakfast at nearly 12 so no doubt another late start for miss workaholic 🤣

Little miss not materialistic letting us know she’s got an appointment posing in her Tesla with Prada sunglasses! Newsflash Cherry no one cares 😂 we all know you don’t work full days! Probably done it so she gets people asking what the appointment is for 🙄

• Haha
She's also posted she's using her expensive treadmill. :ROFLMAO: Not materialistic my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's also posted she's using her expensive treadmill. :ROFLMAO: Not materialistic my ass.
She’s not very bright is she 😂 she moans she can’t sleep but everyone knows you shouldn’t work out right before you want to sleep as it can raise your energy levels! No wonder she can’t sleep 🙄 I don’t understand why she can’t wake up at a normal time and do it first thing it’s not like she’s got a 9-5 job 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.