Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine posting this in your mid-thirties to get asspats from strangers because you have a cold. Diddums...

1000002348.png

Honestly get 2nd hand embarrassment from people who do this! Also if you’re really that ill surely the last thing on your mind is to pose a selfie on social media! Shes such an attention seeker it’s so pathetic!

Reactions: 3
i worked for 3 days and got sick so now will take a week off in bed wah give me attention

Reactions: 2
She must have zero self awareness. She’s talking like she’s been a nurse working during the beginning of Covid and working 18 hours every day with no break. I understand it must be a huge thing opening a shop but come on.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The last 6 months? 😅 she literally took the whole of December off, not to mention the amount of days out she’s had with her friends during the week, honestly so out of touch! The fact she can also take so much time off as well is a privilege in the cost of living crisis most people have to still work when unwell! Can just imagine her sitting there taking 10 selfies and checking which one makes her look the most sick! She’s a grown women she’s pathetic with the constant attention seeking!

Reactions: 5
The last 6 months? 😅 she literally took the whole of December off, not to mention the amount of days out she’s had with her friends during the week, honestly so out of touch! The fact she can also take so much time off as well is a privilege in the cost of living crisis most people have to still work when unwell! Can just imagine her sitting there taking 10 selfies and checking which one makes her look the most sick! She’s a grown women she’s pathetic with the constant attention seeking!
Oh yes and just before the shop opened she took a week off and went on a retreat where she locked her phone away whilst poor Leslie slogged his guts out in the shop.

She must have zero self awareness. She’s talking like she’s been a nurse working during the beginning of Covid and working 18 hours every day with no break. I understand it must be a huge thing opening a shop but come on.
we also all know that 6 months is utter bullshit, she put in a week of work tops, other than that it was her usual 3 'days' a week with weeks off in between

can she be more of a joke.... 'im sick im dying wah wah i wont be able to work for a while whilst 'MY' staff (yes that really gives me the ick when she reffers to people like that) are all hard at work' *the next day* 'oh im out and about having ice blasts and going for a bike ride and picnic' ... what the actual F... can you imagine if your boss was like 'oh no im too sick to work youll have to pick up the slack' then the next day you see on their socials that theyre off having a jolly...

Reactions: 6
can she be more of a joke.... 'im sick im dying wah wah i wont be able to work for a while whilst 'MY' staff (yes that really gives me the ick when she reffers to people like that) are all hard at work' *the next day* 'oh im out and about having ice blasts and going for a bike ride and picnic' ... what the actual F... can you imagine if your boss was like 'oh no im too sick to work youll have to pick up the slack' then the next day you see on their socials that theyre off having a jolly...
She recovered quickly, considering how much she was moaning about not feeling well
Go work in your shop Cherry 🙄

Reactions: 1