Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really not have a thread of her own yet? Apologies if so but I couldn’t find one! I have such a love hate relationship with this account!

Reactions: 4
Cant stand her, her home is nice but my God how much gifted stuff! Did you no she has chat groups where she coaches smaller accounts on how to make it big, what time to post at, even what to say on your posts for interaction etc.

• Wow
Cant stand her, her home is nice but my God how much gifted stuff! Did you no she has chat groups where she coaches smaller accounts on how to make it big, what time to post at, even what to say on your posts for interaction etc.
Doesn't she have a £200 spa day event for coaching or something? 😂

Reactions: 1
She's also in a tit load of engagement groups to get likes and comments.
Yet won't like other people's unless they like hers first 😂😂

Reactions: 6
How does saving them even help? Seen a fee accounts begging for this to happen, theres a few up her arse big time.
I really don't see how it does help, the number of saves are private only you can see it so I doubt it does anything

How does saving them even help? Seen a fee accounts begging for this to happen, theres a few up her arse big time.
My guess is that it will boost her posts higher in people’s feeds if they’re saving her posts so the chance of them liking / commenting is also higher. Pathetic either way.

I really don't like her house either I think she could of done it alot nicer, my opinion I get it if she likes that sort of style 😂
She really hasn’t got a clue and no taste in interiors. For someone that seems to have money with all the reno work she’s doing i just find her decisions very questionable - it’s all filled with tat and no flow throughout!! 😂 it could of been a beautiful family home.
Best hit that like button 🤢

Reactions: 3
She really hasn’t got a clue and no taste in interiors. For someone that seems to have money with all the reno work she’s doing i just find her decisions very questionable - it’s all filled with tat and no flow throughout!! 😂 it could of been a beautiful family home.
Best hit that like button 🤢
I agree and her business is way over priced too! Like ridiculously over priced

What cracks me up is she works along side her husband with furniture yet has accepted loads of free furniture else where!
Greedy cow 😂. Flog your business love 👍🏻.