Cherington House ... aka The Most Boring Woman In Ireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is some tool even the way she has the label facing out on The throw folded over the arm of the sofa. Just so we all know it's not a cheap one 🙄. Id love to know do they come from posh families

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She just said she's a roast in the oven .....
And now it's chicken tikka wraps on the table ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd say she is a nightmare to live with. Someone asked her recently how does she keep the white sofas so clean. Everyone has to wash their hands when they come in from outside, wash hands after meals, only dry foods like crackers and popcorn can be eaten sitting on the sofas🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who remembers when she used to make the sad faced kids sit on the kitchen step eating their yogurts..,could only gaze down at the couch area NO TOUCHING

You can hear the roars from here

Reactions: 6
Has Triona finally given up Instagram? Her account seems to be dead in the water with no signs of life!

She is an ad up for Temu. She got a few posts complaining about their treatment if workers, cheap goods that will end up in landfill etc. I notice all those comments have disappeared

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She is an ad up for Temu. She got a few posts complaining about their treatment if workers, cheap goods that will end up in landfill etc. I notice all those comments have disappeared
I'm surprised she's affiliated with them , everyone knows their work practises, surprising she's allowing cheap pound shop items into her kitchen ,
No doubt she's kitted out the whole mobile home from temp, altho another follower here said its not her mobile ,it's a friend's from kilkenny

I'm surprised she's affiliated with them , everyone knows their work practises, surprising she's allowing cheap pound shop items into her kitchen ,
No doubt she's kitted out the whole mobile home from temp, altho another follower here said its not her mobile ,it's a friend's from kilkenny
Have seen her quite a bit that neck of the woods, recognise her children straight away. It definitely has to be her mobile as down a good bit.