Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
That ally Davis, wee bro? Is going to be a dad. I always think him and his brother look like these dinosaurs off the tv. Apparently ally is really buzzing but hates the mother. I'm not sure how that'll work out for him 😂
I thought he was talking shite😂 is someone actually having his baby? Silly lassie

Reactions: 2

Yeooow

Cherine got the truth that page didn’t bully her I was on reading just like what we do here the same yet coz WHB didn’t drop it because of her lies all the truth came out u might like her I don’t.

Should of piggy backed her aff TikTok done us a favour that age on an app dancing about 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤯🤯🤯
I don't like either cherine or whb. :ROFLMAO:

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Yep and back again disgusting she’s no shame.

kellymulligan8backup - just popped on my FYP where’s the sweet shop anyone know?

Muchbee

VIP Member
She went with ally first and lied about being pregnant when he left her 😂

Naw she’s always had a bit of both just never seen it first on the app because ally was on her 😂

Then james now a burd

She fell out with the burd over james!
Right this is what I saw and saw a video of the girl next to Emma's bed. That beds been through a lot👀🤣 I'm sure she went with James before ally aswell

• Haha

harribo9001

Chatty Member
100000% something to do with Brian Skye Steph and stef tonic…. They all know who it is and act daft, as soon as u write the truth on the videos u get blocked they are all weird!!

Yeah, auld Brian is definitely something to do with them, whether it be him or a pal of his. Not sure he has the brain capacity to keep his identity hidden but he definitely knows who it is though. He is, what, 38 or something and arguing wi weans and women on a bloody app 🙄 I know some legend once said they thought Stephanie Burke was his maw 😂😂 It genuinely took me a few months after joining tiktok to realise they weren't related - I kind of assumed she was his big sister cos they both have the same bulldog chewing a wasp look about them 😂😂

If only they could get IP address wonder what Brian’s would bring up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nah Brian’s too stupid to keep that up 😂

Not him personally but he knows. That is what Ive wrote lol 😂

Meaning ^*

Steph burks , her son ( the knife boy we call him ) well the girlfriend was arguing with her brother I got told alsorts about her man the granny of all granny’s 😂😂😂

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Are yous all for weeprimm? What’s your opinions on her… I used to like before she got with Stacey now I feel like she try’s too hard to act like a little ned 🙄
Used to like her , but I think it was because she is Gary Faulds wee cousin and found her funny. Mostly eating she does now

Muchbee

VIP Member
Absolutely vulgar piece of shit so he is. Why the fk Scott's sister isn't making vids demanding answers is beyond me. Cant stand him and that ally and Scott Davis (bigbrosweebro) or whatever he called. The way they speak about woman is disgusting and u get silly wee boot who want their fanny felt in the comments praising them. Gives me the boak
I agree. That money got spanked on drink and drugs as soon as it started coming in no doubt.

Awww the animal guy is Conzo ffs. I knew it was similar. Scottish TikTok is mental
Oh I haven't heard of this one I'll have to go look

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I blocked that Christy when she defended all the rape chat as banter then said to one of the "bros" but if you said that to ma daughter I'd be hunting you down. So it's banter when they're slaughtering other girls but if it was her daughter it would be a diff story. She's another bumper.
Cherines video where she asks her mum about buying her toy trolls - how awkward waiting on Cathy doll to remember her next line 😂 she needed one more rehearsal before that was recorded i think

- Stef and Terri... They both seem to think she's an absolute cracker😂 agree about the attention seeking shaved her head for no reason just coz Rosie done it. She's horrible when she's had a drink fuck being at the next table in a pub listening to that pish.
I never knew she defended rape, but I did hear she was the reason Canzo and Dee maxwell split up. Getting her wee digs in. Whether its true or not I dont know. She seems a scheme bird that's came into money and moved to a nice area Cannot go her voice tho at all. Must be loads of money made from tarot card readings

TMCN92

Has Cherine deleted/made her TikTok private? Dunno if I’ve been blocked for liking comments about her on other people’s pages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
What’s been getting said about Weeprimm? Can’t find a forum for her?
squareburgers is the best, so so funny. When she mimmicks her kids English accent hahaha
There isn't one for her I don't think. She was mentioned earlier in this thread

HurricaneMax

I agree his NAME shouldn’t be on here. I know Rosie personally too I’ve never had an issue with the girl. Ur new here we all have our opinions each to there own but good luck 😉
You need the luck to if you're still involved with that cretin. Might be new on this thread but not on tiktok and certainly not to Rosie. She can claim to change, delete videos when she shows her true self and still believe people support her because she can build a following I couple of days but I think she should keep her house clean so social doesn't hire staff to do it and I think she should pay her drug bill and I thinkshe should leave a grieving family alone meaning stop making videos.

Yeooow

She’s pregnant to someone that’s been on TikTok and ain’t chucked him under a bus as much yet 😂

Aye I seen her I don’t follow but she comes on my FYP sometimes I go look 👀 mental ain’t it apparently her ex is out to get her because she left 👀🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
No way, is it Ally 😂😂

Aye her latest post is I think her in boxers show her croch. Kids are on this app PUT IT AWAY YOU WRONGYIN 🗣