Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells , Talks . Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. It’s like we are witnessing the exact same chain of events from the last time. I’m now convinced more than ever her maw encourages this. My maw would have done me in by now and given me a severe dose of reality.

Reactions: 13
Unbelievable. It’s like we are witnessing the exact same chain of events from the last time. I’m now convinced more than ever her maw encourages this. My maw would have done me in by now and given me a severe dose of reality.
Quick wallop to the back of the nut with her maw's slipper shes needing 😆🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not seen cherine in a while on my fyp (lucky me😂) and hadn’t been keeping up with the thread but duck me that daily Mail video 😭😭 some of the comments on it have ended me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been watching her on tik tok since just before she had her latest surgery, what is the back story with her? Is there a wiki?

Reactions: 3
Cherine’s been contacting the rags again. She’s determined to be famous this time, she’s gonna ride it til the wheels fall off.
Wonder if the paper knows she’s infamous for being an attention seeking liar?

Tik tok legend for duck sake 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's left a comment on that daily mail vid saying actually I already had over 200k followers before she started posting about struggling for a shite😂 calm doon dear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Love the new video selling her tat again, another one for the DWP …again, this woman has a mobility car because her disability is so SEVERE. 🥱🤣🙄.
Anyone know what the fine is for fraudulently claiming?

Reactions: 8
She faked the poo thing didn’t she? Omg I’m a gullible sod!!!! Shocked 😳
What do u mean she faked it? I know how much of an attention seeking hypochondriatic she is but how can she have faked the poo thing? Her belly looked huge and surely hospital would know she had been emptying her bowels on the fly? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.