Chelsea Wright #10 Little Jasper needs a bedroom when will she stop this doom & gloom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know one of the girls who comments on her stuff all the time, nicely, she fully believes all Chelsea’s tit. Makes sense as she’s a bleeping munchie too

Reactions: 3
Definitely sexual for Chelsea who wanted a physical relationship with her mama sorry CG and joked about sharing that woman's partner.
On that note I'm definitely thinking Edie was out to dismantle Chelseas life bit by bit. She seemed to be sneakily chatting to her friends and family and feeding info back to Chelsea who would then fall out with them. Gail. David (?). The dad. They all bad mouthed Chelsea to Edie. Why?
But yeah boke at those images above :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely sexual for Chelsea who wanted a physical relationship with her mama sorry CG and joked about sharing that woman's partner.
On that note I'm definitely thinking Edie was out to dismantle Chelseas life bit by bit. She seemed to be sneakily chatting to her friends and family and feeding info back to Chelsea who would then fall out with them. Gail. David (?). The dad. They all bad mouthed Chelsea to Edie. Why?
But yeah boke at those images above :sick:
Chelsea is sending Edie the money for that PODD book as she doesn’t have her own bank account - I think it’ll end in tears.

Reactions: 6
Chelsea is sending Edie the money for that PODD book as she doesn’t have her own bank account - I think it’ll end in tears.
She's bad news. There has to be a reason shes doing this, guess its ££££s.

Reactions: 4
She’s put up messages from lOads of folk 😂😂😂😂

Do you know why she can't go out? Heard her on a clip yesterday saying people couldn't come in to her house for personal reasons.
Cause she’s lazy probs abhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Videos are too big to upload even once compressed but she did an early hours live. Her leg is clearly rancid and infected, pretty sure she said her dressing hasn't been changed in around a week because she can't get to the clinic.

It must absolutely stink, she's sat there picking skin off her legs. There was a nurse on her live who whilst on a night shift with patients to care for was begging her to get herself seen, she got the usual response, they won't help, they just send me home, refuse to treat etc.

The lass was worried sick about her and Chelsea finally agreed to let the lass call an ambulance for her, once she had gotten sufficient attention, but wouldn't sent her the address till she had packed a bag, people were telling her to just take a few essentials but Chelsea insisted that if she has sepsis they will keep her in a few days, totally contradicting herself. She's still going on about the NG...

The nurse had a few of us message her to put her straight on Chelseas antics. In the end she gave up trying.

Wasting peoples time. That leg looks absolutely vile and so infected, she's on about wanting them chopped off.... they'll fall off soon.

It's like she's planning to make herself disabled and completely dependent on others.

She needs sectioning. One days someone will go in and find her dead. The place probably already smells like rotting corpse from the legs alone!

I'd hate to have the job of supporting her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Videos are too big to upload even once compressed but she did an early hours live. Her leg is clearly rancid and infected, pretty sure she said her dressing hasn't been changed in around a week because she can't get to the clinic.

It must absolutely stink, she's sat there picking skin off her legs. There was a nurse on her live who whilst on a night shift with patients to care for was begging her to get herself seen, she got the usual response, they won't help, they just send me home, refuse to treat etc.

The lass was worried sick about her and Chelsea finally agreed to let the lass call an ambulance for her, once she had gotten sufficient attention, but wouldn't sent her the address till she had packed a bag, people were telling her to just take a few essentials but Chelsea insisted that if she has sepsis they will keep her in a few days, totally contradicting herself. She's still going on about the NG...

The nurse had a few of us message her to put her straight on Chelseas antics. In the end she gave up trying.

Wasting peoples time. That leg looks absolutely vile and so infected, she's on about wanting them chopped off.... they'll fall off soon.

It's like she's planning to make herself disabled and completely dependent on others.

She needs sectioning. One days someone will go in and find her dead. The place probably already smells like rotting corpse from the legs alone!

I'd hate to have the job of supporting her.
I was watching the live but by that point I was falling asleep when she was about to take her bandages off. It clearly does need treatment but she’s now on an official warning with her new GP because of non compliance. So, obviously they aren’t taking the I can’t take medication at face value and insisting she does at least try. Does need antibiotics at the very least but think now it is a case of her wanting her legs to be amputated, she did confirm that the other day that she wants her legs gone. So that’s her end game.

Struggling to get up and to the toilet etc now, I know all her history and continual phoning for ambulances but as someone watching right now, I think she does actually need extra support to get the legs sorted whether that’s nurses to her house again or hospital but guess none of it matters if she doesn’t take the medication but she’ll only take NG or IV meds.

I was watching the live but by that point I was falling asleep when she was about to take her bandages off. It clearly does need treatment but she’s now on an official warning with her new GP because of non compliance. So, obviously they aren’t taking the I can’t take medication at face value and insisting she does at least try. Does need antibiotics at the very least but think now it is a case of her wanting her legs to be amputated, she did confirm that the other day that she wants her legs gone. So that’s her end game.

Struggling to get up and to the toilet etc now, I know all her history and continual phoning for ambulances but as someone watching right now, I think she does actually need extra support to get the legs sorted whether that’s nurses to her house again or hospital but guess none of it matters if she doesn’t take the medication but she’ll only take NG or IV meds.
I agree. But the hospital shouldn't be wasting an IV, NG or time on doing those things when she can swallow a liquid. Pinch your nose, have a drink ready to wash it down and just get on with it like an adult... its better than death.

Reactions: 9
I agree. But the hospital shouldn't be wasting an IV, NG or time on doing those things when she can swallow a liquid. Pinch your nose, have a drink ready to wash it down and just get on with it like an adult... its better than death.
Absolutely she needs to make more of an effort to take things and I don’t think NG is appropriate and I’m not medical but would liquid antibiotics still be enough for her legs? I really struggle with meds too but I’d rather attempt and be sick than not take anything at all, particularly with paracetamol.

She’s at the hospital just now but is asking if anyone can look after her when she’s gets home and asking for a wheelchair. Why is her nana and sisters not helping as really you can’t expect it from random friends. Ok sure she’ll update us later about her latest trip to A&E.

I've said it before its simple and easy to run whatever through an IV, the fact they won't speaks volumes. They're offering her treatment she won't take it, think she said yesterday she wanted to see how bad she could get.

Her legs don't look great, but they wouldn't would they? She doesn't clean herself or change the dressings. Believe me if it was as bad as she says she'd be admitted and treated. Bed. Antibiotics. IV. Easy. Do you really think doctors here would let some woman who shouts about litigation legs fall off?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.