Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells , Talks . Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do u mean she faked it? I know how much of an attention seeking hypochondriatic she is but how can she have faked the poo thing? Her belly looked huge and surely hospital would know she had been emptying her bowels on the fly? 😂
What I mean is the whole “I can’t swallow the laxitives” and needing a tube

Reactions: 7
I’m buckelled at the comments on the daily mail tiktok, how are people falling for her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s blocked me 😂 obviously reading through all the comments on the daily mail vid and blocking people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s blocked me 😂 obviously reading through all the comments on the daily mail vid and blocking people
Who has the time ffs 😂😂 I commented too but I've been blocked for ages, ever since I put a laughing face emoji on one of Rosie's videos during mushroom-gate 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I mean is the whole “I can’t swallow the laxitives” and needing a tube
AHH get you now 🤦‍♀️😂 was dead confused how she could have managed to fake it 😭😂
Didn't actually realise she hadn't been taking the laxatives, I always heard her say they weren't working! If that's the case does that mean her stoma bag could have possibly been avoidable?! What a bleeping fruit cake of a woman!

Reactions: 8
That Daily Mail article has now been picked up by the New York Post. Our Cherine has went stateside. An international embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is a link to the article: https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/i-didnt-poop-for-a-month-but-it-got-me-244000-followers/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

So, despite her saying this morning oh the papers have done a story on me without permission etc she is quoted in this article that stems from the tik tok from the daily mail - I’m a journalist myself and I don’t think they’ve just made up the quotes at the bottom so she’s spoken directly to the press!

Oh, this is my favourite quote: “I don’t get negativity.”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time they did a Google on Cherine Docherty
Complete lunatic who creates symptoms, and can't tell a straight lie !
Think about it logically..... claims to have not done a shite in however long, up the hospital to get admitted on a regular basis and loved every minute of it
Sneaking in the immodium and that on top of her beloved cocodamol to keep her constipated get the stomach distended
Tip out the laxitives and when confronted with a ng tube as claiming couldn't drink laxitives but stuffing her face with sweets and tanning juice .... definitely would have been a greeting match hence ng tube in and out like a yoyo
Then started on a medication to stimulate the bowel which can take a month to work..... but nope cherine had her wee heart set on a stoma bag so behaved like a complete twit and bank holiday weekend bam pounces on the registrar more than likely and guaranteed when they called the consultant for advice... bank holiday weekend probably on a golfing trip not giving a flying one so let the reg make the worst decision of their career to create an ilestomy based on the worst self created symptoms u could have ever seen ..... a psychiatric review should have been the call ! Following some more investigation to dig her out ! Never seen anyone so excited to get surgery.... that video knocked me sick ... her twisted goal met !
Now she's looking for a wee psychiatric admission now for what ! She completely boils my blood
She needs the enablers to open their eyes to what a loony she is and all they do is create her bullshit ... what next ? Don't get me started on the oh my god guys I'm up the hospital i can't pee now haha and I have covid-19 haha .... but hours before was in a blue light ambulance as drifting in and out conscious ...... cherine hen a bladder scan would call u out on that lie, mind u she would probably sat bursting for a pee to get a full bladder reading.... she was awfy quiet on the outcome on that trip,

Reactions: 15
Agree with the bladder thing, bizarre. Also I still can’t believe she was so badly constipated and was wolfing down curries!!!

Reactions: 4
Go angry plumber woohooo , i couldn't have been as dignified about it he summed her up too nice .... but got it in 1 munchausens! X

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.