Cherineandcathydoll #2 Sells , Talks . Malingers All Day and Begs All Night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s the deal with this woman’s walls? Did she do the dots herself ?
She's copied Blanco and wee Primm, although I must say Tracy's are a million times better than either of theirs! Tracys look like spray paint 😭😂

Reactions: 1
Why does she never go to the QEUH? Why always the royal? Surely if they “aren’t listening to her” she’d get a second opinion??

Reactions: 4
That’s her did a video that chef jimmy lee has invited them to his for a meal. No doubt for free. Think someone needs to tell him a few home truths about her.
All filmed in a disabled bathroom btw. That box on the wall is the reset button for the accident alarm

Imagine a genuinely disabled person was desperate for the toilet and that crackpot is sitting in there making TikTok’s.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
That’s her did a video that chef jimmy lee has invited them to his for a meal. No doubt for free. Think someone needs to tell him a few home truths about her.
All filmed in a disabled bathroom btw. That box on the wall is the reset button for the accident alarm

Imagine a genuinely disabled person was desperate for the toilet and that crackpot is sitting in there making TikTok’s.
She looks absolutely oot her dial

Edit - absolutely cunted.

Reactions: 7
Canny cope with Tracys Prim wall having wee balloons on it that look like sperm😭😂
IMG_0570.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I wonder if she knows the go fund me will be reported so she's preparing for it. ..to say she pulled it instead
Wonder if she gets mushrooms with her free meal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t been out since she got out of hospital….obviously forgot her trip up the fort for her £7 essential toastie maker while full of covid 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saved up for a year for they holidays….right well if thats true then get your saving hat on again & start saving for your surgery & stop expecting everyone to fall for your woe is me routine. She really infuriates me!

Reactions: 8
Hasn’t been out since she got out of hospital….obviously forgot her trip up the fort for her £7 essential toastie maker while full of covid 🙃
I just watched her latest, she’s unreal , disny remember oot spreading covid ( that she more than likely never even had).
Folk doing tiktoks talking about her lies is obviously starting to get to her, oh dear

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.