Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder why she’d started the old begging obviously seen how much the battles were raking in 💰💰💰💰

See she’s turned on this Evie girl now wonder what she did to upset the queen ( WITCH )
As in that young trans girl evil Evie who goes live with Lisa a lot and has been luve with EQ? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I did wonder why she’d started the old begging obviously seen how much the battles were raking in 💰💰💰💰

See she’s turned on this Evie girl now wonder what she did to upset the queen ( WITCH )
Oh what’s happened with Evie? She had her on live for hours yesterday but was so offended when she asked her if she inspired her and Evie said sometimes 🤭. She’s only just turned 19

Reactions: 3
She’s full of the joys of spring ain’t she 😂 what’s up pricksta not called you 😂

Stop giving me these poxy small gifts my god she’s disrespectful ! Wake up you silly people gifting her !
She's prolly getting the hint prickster ain't interested in her vile complaining ass.

She also blocked pricksters mod and friend Meesh on her live earlier too because she sent a heart ❤ to him in EQ's live chat. She's definitely jealous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's prolly getting the hint prickster ain't interested in her vile complaining ass.

She also blocked pricksters mod and friend Meesh on her live earlier too because she sent a heart ❤ to him in EQ's live chat. She's definitely jealous of her.
Never 😂 What a stupid women to be obsessed with a vile man like the pricksta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw EQ having a go at Evie for saying that it might be the alcohol that's made her ill. EQ told her to duck off and threatened to block her

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Saw EQ having a go at Evie for saying that it might be the alcohol that's made her ill. EQ told her to duck off and threatened to block her
In reality if she spoke to people like the way she did tonight she‘d get her head taken clean off 👊

As someone who quite likes Chelsey and enjoys EQ Live, I've been a bit annoyed by her behaviour on this holiday. Poor Lisa looks fed up and she's been rude to so many people, don't go abroad if you don't want to experience the cultures.

I think she just wanted to another place so she could conquer another countries leaderboard

Reactions: 5
Watching her prodding and handling the things in Louis V and Prada like she's in Primark is making my anxiety so bad, she just doesn't give a tit does she, no class or decorum. I'd be so embarrased if I was Lisa

Where is she getting all this money from, she doesn't work or anything and she can't make enough money from selling cheap jewellery and Tiktok alone.
She shows her mangina on live webcam for money

• Wow
  • Haha
9665BDD7-6C73-4963-B8CF-0CD50BDE8AAD.png

Another table and chairs set with a table cloth you spoil your supporters 😂😂 oh & she’s dropped to number 4 hopefully you’ll drop lower 🤡

9665BDD7-6C73-4963-B8CF-0CD50BDE8AAD.png

Another table and chairs set with a table cloth you spoil your supporters 😂😂 oh & she’s dropped to number 4 hopefully you’ll drop lower 🤡
She’s not allowed a rose 🌹 Jesus pricksta don’t care it’s all for views

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Control* Lisa’s live😂 I feel for this woman, she just looks so deflated!
Yes I feel sorry as there’s been no conversation with Lisa as harwood constantly been live every day what a great holiday companion NOT

• Sad
Poor woman, sat alone in a restaurant in Italy because her friends had a hissy fit! Grow up Harwood!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.