Chelsey Harwood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has ‘warned’ everyone this morning to be careful what they say because she’s feeling rough and she will block them. These are the people she begs daily for gifts and tells them in her sickly patronising voice how much she loves them. She gets more vile by the minute. Entitled nasty witch
And she was the person who’s always said before I don’t need mods I don’t block your the queen of blocking now that’s all you hear because you don’t like someone’s opinion so carry on begging so you can brag what you’ve bought with the cash you’ve BEGGED

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Felt so sick yesterday when she demanded castles and big gifts and they just started sending huge gifts in abundance. Actually scary how she can shout for gifts and people empty their bank accounts. Can’t believe people are that easy

Reactions: 9
Felt so sick yesterday when she demanded castles and big gifts and they just started sending huge gifts in abundance. Actually scary how she can shout for gifts and people empty their bank accounts. Can’t believe people are that easy
She was telling people go to work and spend all the money on me. So lisa and her were saying they were going back to the same place in a few weeks.
She really has shown she has no class at all so pointless wearing all this expensive make-up and scent.
Has anyone heard Rickki telling her to ask them to start sending gifts now, ive heard him a few times she is nothing more than a cash machine for him.

Reactions: 4
Honestly more fool the people sending gifts to these begs! The likes of Chelsey, CLA etc know if they ask they’ll get gifts sent too then… I hope one day TikTok vanishes and these scroungers have to work like the rest of us!

Reactions: 6
She's on live now and just asked Lisa what she fancies for lunch she said pasta, L then said you want something small and CH said no my appetites great I'll eat anything. Think she's been reading here 👁👁.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's on live now and just asked Lisa what she fancies for lunch she said pasta, L then said you want something small and CH said no my appetites great I'll eat anything. Think she's been reading here 👁👁.
She literally has a tattle acc as she used to post on the elsa one! She's forever on here deffo!

• Haha
They have literally sat in street cafes on their phones begging. Then bragged about how much they’ve spent in the shops with gifted money. Some holiday!

Reactions: 7
They have literally sat in street cafes on their phones begging. Then bragged about how much they’ve spent in the shops with gifted money. Some holiday!
Oh I can’t show my face my lip is swollen yesterday Christ you’ve not shown it all the time you’ve been there only on the bed couple times 😂 on tiktok the whole time how sad !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I can’t show my face my lip is swollen yesterday Christ you’ve not shown it all the time you’ve been there only on the bed couple times 😂 on tiktok the whole time how sad !
Yea, she’s actually severely lacking in confidence unless she’s sitting on her bed in front of a ring light with a filter on. Manipulative narcissis. Oh and extremely boring too

She's bleeping vile

On live now shouting at people just because she feels ill

Get over yourself

• Haha
She’s full of the joys of spring ain’t she 😂 what’s up pricksta not called you 😂

She’s full of the joys of spring ain’t she 😂 what’s up pricksta not called you 😂
Stop giving me these poxy small gifts my god she’s disrespectful ! Wake up you silly people gifting her !

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Stop giving me these poxy small gifts my god she’s disrespectful ! Wake up you silly people gifting her !
Wow! She’s on one tonight isn’t she . Not feeling well and blocking people left right and centre for telling her to take a Lem sip, daring to repeat themselves or sending her a rose instead of a big gift 🤣. Horrible entitled cow.

£7,500 she’s had since she’s been on that Italian leader board she’s just said …YOU STUPID PEOPLE GIFTING HER & treats people like tit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
£7,500 she’s had since she’s been on that Italian leader board she’s just said …YOU STUPID PEOPLE GIFTING HER & treats people like tit
Yup and 35k when she was number 1

Absolute mugs I really don't understand it, she's horrible

Reactions: 8
Yup and 35k when she was number 1

Absolute mugs I really don't understand it, she's horrible
Same I don’t get why they send these begs money apart from the fact they don’t really know them ! What happened to her Facebook gaming soon shipped her out after her time was up & her so called pearl parties fancy being know for begging as you job

Same I don’t get why they send these begs money apart from the fact they don’t really know them ! What happened to her Facebook gaming soon shipped her out after her time was up & her so called pearl parties fancy being know for begging as you job
Facebook actually dropped her from their sponsored gaming because she was only pulling in around 20 viewers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so she ran back to tiktok after vowing to never return

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Facebook actually dropped her from their sponsored gaming because she was only pulling in around 20 viewers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so she ran back to tiktok after vowing to never return
I did wonder why she’d started the old begging obviously seen how much the battles were raking in 💰💰💰💰

See she’s turned on this Evie girl now wonder what she did to upset the queen ( WITCH )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.