Chelsealeeart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on to instagram. Chelsea was still on there, still drinking, slurring like you cannot believe...flashing her t1ts to the camera, and saying " i can touch her own breasts, report me, block me." I was horrified. All this crap with ezra has sparked a downward spiral! I hope she gets help, she is REALLY bad! Did she say anything about Ezra?

I just went on to instagram. Chelsea was still on there, still drinking, slurring like you cannot believe...flashing her t1ts to the camera, and saying " i can touch her own breasts, report me, block me." I was horrified. All this crap with ezra has sparked a downward spiral! I hope she gets help, she is REALLY bad! Did she say anything about Ezra?
Live ended. Think someone reported her.

Screenshot_20220119-102609_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She was just saying she was bossy. Her screen was what looked like a list of rules lushy had written and part of it was not being able to block or mute anything that wasn't related to chelsea. So when lulu was getting all that hate she couldn't defend herself.
I thought she liked lushy after the whole butterfly thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it chelseas birthday today? Would explain why she's being the way she is today. She's 100% gonna be blocked on all accounts if she keeps her boobs out 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's on Friday apparently

Reactions: 1
She needs to be hospitalised. I say that with a good heart, she really needs serious help.

She will say she isn't drinking again etc... and all the sycophantic enablers will blow smoke up her arse. Its the same every single time.

Ezra, if you read this, please consider contacting someone about your friend. She is a danger to herself and you know it.

Reactions: 11
Omg she is disgusting i feel sick looking at that pic i`ve just woke up to, dirty bleep.

she needs reported to insta fkn woman

It's on Friday apparently
last week she mentioned getting her hair done the day before her birthday so maybe tomorrow i duno.

Live ended. Think someone reported her.

View attachment 998858
She won't heed it I can tell you that much, her followers will say today's a new day, she's bi-polar, blah blah Chelsea you're amazing just be you. Guarantee it.

We need a new thread has anyone got any ideas for the title or will it be chelsealeeart #2
yeah sounds good i missed all again lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She won't heed it I can tell you that much, her followers will say today's a new day, she's bi-polar, blah blah Chelsea you're amazing just be you. Guarantee it.

We need a new thread has anyone got any ideas for the title or will it be chelsealeeart #2
Yeah unfortunately you’re right, she won’t. She has no sense of shame. The only thing that would serve as a wake up call is losing those supporters, that’s the only thing she cares about. And they’ll excuse her behaviour this morning like they always do.

I always think she’s hit rock bottom and then she sinks even lower. Now that she’s literally flashed her privates i wonder how she could possibly top that but she always manages to. She def needs treatment ASAP..

Reactions: 7
New Thread Suggestion:
Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi All, first time poster and long-time watcher of Chelsea. After the initial fascination, it quickly became apparent how unwell she is. I got blocked on TT by her frankly weird followers who support her in this downward spiral. This morning was a pure tit show.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. I saw some of her followers telling her to go home and have a beer to calm down. This was early afternoon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.