Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one f**king night I don't watch her and the shit hit the fan...

This alcohol and drug psychosis. This is NOT bi-polar, BPD/EUPD doing this. I wish people would stop painting out that this is how people with mental issues behave as it isn't! This is a drugs and alcohol related.

Chelsea will tomorrow go on about it being bi-polar etc but this is absolutely not what it looks like even for the most serious of emotional instability.

Reactions: 27
Last night whe was a disgrace . Surely she could be arrested for the hate speech and performing sexual acts on a app that children can and are using. This behaviour is not mental health, it's from using alcohol and drugs . Take away both and she wouldn't be doing this sober . She is doing an injustice to people with mental health health issues. And for the people on her live saying oh its her BP shame on you .

Reactions: 25
She’ll be back today saying no more drinking & being all nice to get sympathy gifts the weed & drink needs to be stopped she’s vile when she’s on these I’m sick of hearing about her paintings she’s not sold one it’s getting embarrassing she’s living off other peoples money admit it your piss poor and whoever is gifting you they are enabling this life you lead !

Reactions: 6
Yeah but come on you can hardly say she’s right when she’s sober either!
No she’s not right when she’s sober, but she also wouldn’t do what she did when she was sober. There’s absolutely no doubting that she has mental health issues, but when she performs the way she does like last night, it all comes from the alcohol and whatever ever else she was taking.

She was very clever in what she was doing also, notice she didn’t get her boobs & batty hole out on tik tok, only instagram? The place she always slags off because you can’t make money from Instagram so she wouldn’t care if she was banned from that.

She’ll be acting like nothing ever happened this morning as per usual which is just not normal

Reactions: 13
Obviously people have different views on this and it can be a sensitive issue.

CLA has admitted herself she is undiagnosed, the first step is for her to do that, but instead she has just decided she has bipolar, not sought any treatment and uses it to be unaccountable for her actions.

such a good point above, about her having the presence of mind to change apps to pose nude, as she knew it would give her an instant ban, the point of her not acting like that if she was sober, so she does have control over her actions but alcohol is preventing any inhibition. That was the driving force last night, alcohol, not a mental health episode, in my opinion.

no one around her seems particularly concerned, they just say ’you know what Chelsea’s like she’ll be fine tomorrow’ bipolar episodes usually last a lot longer. It seems to be more her personality.

you See drunk people mooning/flashing in the street when they are drunk on a night out, that’s effectively what she did on insta.

what is the answer though? This is just going to carry on

Reactions: 8
In my opinion from what I’ve seen (not that I’m a medical professional), however neither is CLA is that I think she’s more likely to have BPD than bipolar. I have experience with people with both bipolar & BPD and if I’m being honest, she wouldn’t know bipolar if it smacked her round the face.

But there is no answer, because all her fans will be doing the usual ‘it’s the trolls posting the videos & pictures’ and the ‘she messed up leave her alone’ shite they always do and it’ll all be forgotten about in a few days and it’ll be onto the next thing she does

I agree, she claims it’s bipolar but she doesn’t have episodes of mania and depression, she is just always like this.
BPD is a very misunderstood condition and it’s sad because if you about the illness, she fits almost every single criteria for it. People sit here and go ‘yeah it’s drugs/booze, she wouldn’t do this if she’s sober’ and it’s like… what the fuck do you think drives her to impulsively drink when she knows that she behaves awfully when she is drunk every time? Sorry but she needs help rather than to be simultaneously trolled by her haters and put on a pedestal by her fans.

Reactions: 4
Just saw on IG that DHB has tagged newspapers about what she did last night. I do get that if it was a man that did it most people wouldn't be defending him. I personally don't like people self diagnosing as feel it's dangerous & most people then use it as a excuse for their behaviour. A common theme in CLA threads & comments on TT etc.
One day she will get herself in serious trouble & a court ordered psychologist may well diagnose her with a MH illness but it won't save her from being held accountable for her actions.
She knows that by acting stupid the gifts roll in. She was even saying last night she may aswell start selling her pussy again as now it's famous pussy she'll make more money.
It's all for the money, I know she has always been abit odd but she was nothing like this when she first started TT.

She’s a nightmare on repeat. Her enablers are just as bad. One comment last night was - you can do no wrong in my eyes! Now that could be someone trolling her too. The drink and drugs are definitely her enemy and exacerbate whatever else is going on. Someone commented on her beautiful complexion yesterday and she said that’s because I don’t drink alcohol! She lives in her own deluded fantasy world. Today she will vow never to drink again and laugh about her lewd antics or pretend she can’t remember. Sadly she has absolutely no one in her life who cares enough to intervene. But perhaps she treats everyone so badly they’ve left her to her own devices. I often wonder what will become of her.

My last partner who I was engaged to is no longer with us(if you catch my drift), he had bipolar. He had long episodes of depression made worse by taking drugs. Not just a day, it was weeks long. He’d lock himself in rooms, self destruct for weeks and then be manic happy for weeks.

My best friend has BPD and it’s so hard to watch. She can bounce between two feelings within an hour. The smallest of issues which a ‘normal’ thinking person would see as minor, would be the most difficult thing to over come and she gets completely overwhelmed & consumed by this issue and there’s no seeing past it until she’s out of her episode and then she levels off again.

A lot of people who have BPD have experienced childhood trauma and if what she says is true, it would make so much sense that she does have it after being through what she has. That being said, it still doesn’t excuse the stuff that comes out of her mouth. Her actions, maybe. But the vile stuff she has said, no.

I'm disgusted by last night. Literally getting her whole arse out and her tits like wtf

She wouldn't go into the street and behave like that she would be arrested why is it any different that it's done on an app baring in mind there are thousands of kids on the app. She should be banned just like Lucy rose was!

Thing is though, I never see anyone actually using it as an excuse other than her deranged fans? Mental health issues can be an explanation for bad behaviours, but never an excuse.

Is the cause of her behavior not her drug and alcohol addiction?
But what is the cause of her drug / alcohol addiction? People like to put addictions down to being some sort of moral flaw, however within the scientific and medical communities, addiction has been considered a disease for quite a long time now lmao.

Reactions: 3
Lmao my point is the addictions seem to cause her behaviour now. I would think the neglect/abuse growing up is what caused her to cope with the substance abuse.

Lmao my point is the addictions seem to cause her behaviour now. I would think the neglect/abuse growing up is what caused her to cope with the substance abuse.
That’s kinda the point I’m trying to make as well tho, I think a lot of her behaviour is caused by a combination of alcohol addiction (which is a disease) and mental illness (also a disease), so whichever way you look at it there is some sort of aspect of her behaviour which is out of her control. Which is why I think it’s too simplistic for anyone to sit here and say ‘oh no, she is totally sane and it’s all just for attention’.

Reactions: 7
Also before gifting became a begging game, she didn't drink or smoke as much. I remember her going to the reduced Isle everyday to get her dinner. She has gone from that to spending 6k in harrods In 1 week to getting numerous food delivery's everyday ,all this just fits into her delusions that she is famous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.