Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good haha

Didn't the thick betch say got no passport haha
She wouldnā€™t need a passport if itā€™s a domestic flight just some form of ID, sheā€™ll need one for the (not happening) trip to Amsterdam with EQ though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Especially if she goes up to Liverpool, whenever she leaves her flat it goes tits up, went to Brighton to stay with Lisa and spent the gift money then got on an Uber home in middle of the night, went to the ā€˜mansionā€™ and got kicked out and a taxi home the following morning, what will happen in Liverpool!?
Scousers wonā€™t put up with her tit I can tell you that , but then again EQ lives on the Wirral they get called plastic scousers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone hear EQ a few minutes ago? Said that CLA is fragile and that is why she "loves" looking after her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Leanne is going to get the plane up to Liverpool but sheā€™s not going to book a ticket because sheā€™s not good at that sort of thing . So sheā€™s just going to turn up and theyā€™ll let her get on the flight! šŸ˜‚
Does anyone remember that show, Airline? Would show customers going off at customer service. Could you imagine her turning up to book a flight that is full and absolutely going off at the staff?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldnā€™t need a passport if itā€™s a domestic flight just some form of ID, sheā€™ll need one for the (not happening) trip to Amsterdam with EQ though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg just imagine them in Amsterdam! I think Iā€™d genuinely concerned about her in a foreign country, have you seen the Ab Fab film where patsy and Eddy are in that little runaway car and it ends up in the pool? That would be them in the canal on a tuktuk or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

87B0D18C-C8F3-4481-B5A2-A131A1EA9051.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember that show, Airline? Would show customers going off at customer service. Could you imagine her turning up to book a flight that is full and absolutely going off at the staff?!
As ex cabin crew I can say I wouldnā€™t want her as a passenger on my flight ever šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As ex cabin crew I can say I wouldnā€™t want her as a passenger on my flight ever šŸ˜±
Didnā€™t think about the thought of her on a flight! Drinks being too hot or too cold, smoking in the toilets, losing it at the lack of space in economy, going off at crew over turbulence or a rough landing. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didnā€™t think about the thought of her on a flight! Drinks being too hot or too cold, smoking in the toilets, losing it at the lack of space in economy, going off at crew over turbulence or a rough landing. The possibilities are endless.
if sheā€™s gonna fly anywhere, at least Amsterdam is only an hour and sheā€™ll be able to get her weed when she arrives so thatā€™s one less meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine sitting next to her on a flight šŸ˜‚ at least she couldnā€™t go liveā€¦ unless there is in flight wifi

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine sitting next to her on a flight šŸ˜‚ at least she couldnā€™t go liveā€¦ unless there is in flight wifi
As an incredibly anxious airpassenger, sitting beside CLA would literally be my worst nightmare šŸ˜¬ I get second hand embarrassment so easily too - everyone would be looking at her while she's kicking off about not being able to smoke a spliff or go live on tiktok šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Omg just imagine them in Amsterdam! I think Iā€™d genuinely concerned about her in a foreign country, have you seen the Ab Fab film where patsy and Eddy are in that little runaway car and it ends up in the pool? That would be them in the canal on a tuktuk or something šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 1242389
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™d be concerned too especially when if she was with that witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As an incredibly anxious airpassenger, sitting beside CLA would literally be my worst nightmare šŸ˜¬ I get second hand embarrassment so easily too - everyone would be looking at her while she's kicking off about not being able to smoke a spliff or go live on tiktok šŸ˜‚
same and sheā€™s the sort of person that causes a plane to have to be diverted to land so they can be taken off the plane and arrested!

(whenever I see that in the news Iā€™m like I would hate having to do an extra take off and landing cos some nitwit couldnā€™t behave!)

• Haha
This is a weird question but I'm a clean freak ocd diagnosed btw but has she ever washed her bed sheets ? Also that headscarf must be stinking she wore it at the gym yesterday and she has it on her today . Universe pending tonight for eq no doubt, they have it all organized before they go live ,well as does .

This is a weird question but I'm a clean freak ocd diagnosed btw but has she ever washed her bed sheets ? Also that headscarf must be stinking she wore it at the gym yesterday and she has it on her today . Universe pending tonight for eq no doubt, they have it all organized before they go live ,well as does .
Good question, I saw yesterday she had all her socks hung up to dry hanging from the kitchen draws but I have never seen any sheets anywhere or a clothes airer I presumed she had a washer drier bu not sure

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear EQ a few minutes ago? Said that CLA is fragile and that is why she "loves" looking after her
SHES FRAGILE??? imagine the poor people she has hurled abuse at or traumatized...FFS!!!!

Omg why is she so angry
When she wakes up she is suffering withdrawl symptoms and needs a big fat J

View attachment 1242389
Who.is paying for this wonderful trip.and copious amounts of spending and weed etc pig out??

Food tastes crap, no space to move, farting and burping...good god imagine being trapped on a plane with her forced to listen to her lives and foul mouth!!

Good question, I saw yesterday she had all her socks hung up to dry hanging from the kitchen draws but I have never seen any sheets anywhere or a clothes airer I presumed she had a washer drier bu not sure
She said recently that she woke up had a good sleep in fresh sheets..šŸ¤£...think the hygiene comments are getting to her. She was also clipping and oiling her feet this morning..saying "you know you can tell a persons hygiene by their feet" HA HA HA HA...please can we remember the poor harrods lady who gave her a pedicure and CLA apologised for her stinking feetšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly, welcome to light side.

Secondly, I won't say I told you so...

Third: Good on you for having the ovaries to admit you made a mistake! I really appreciate you coming over here to us with all the goss. I'm sorry you got mixed up in it all and believe me, I GET IT. I had a very similar personality as you, I wanted to see the best in people and guide them in the right direction.

You're a kind girl, you're articulate and intelligent but, with respect, maybe too trusting of people? We can all see what you were trying to do and hopefully you will learn from it.

I dont mean to sound like a condescending old witch, so forgive me.

You are worth a million of Leanne and I'm sorry you got burned. šŸ’–

To everyone else:
Sorry I've not been posting much, I'm dipping in and out here and over on the dark side occasionally.

Still going through some stuff personally but also I'm in deep with the Johnny Depp trial! šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Firstly, welcome to light side.

Secondly, I won't say I told you so...

Third: Good on you for having the ovaries to admit you made a mistake! I really appreciate you coming over here to us with all the goss. I'm sorry you got mixed up in it all and believe me, I GET IT. I had a very similar personality as you, I wanted to see the best in people and guide them in the right direction.

You're a kind girl, you're articulate and intelligent but, with respect, maybe too trusting of people? We can all see what you were trying to do and hopefully you will learn from it.

I dont mean to sound like a condescending old witch, so forgive me.

You are worth a million of Leanne and I'm sorry you got burned. šŸ’–

To everyone else:
Sorry I've not been posting much, I'm dipping in and out here and over on the dark side occasionally.

Still going through some stuff personally but also I'm in deep with the Johnny Depp trial! šŸ¤£
You and me girl xx

Does anyone have a clue how hannah that gifts leanne gets her money or how she can afford (or more importantly WHY) so many gifts???

Oohh darling preparing prawns, shrimps, cockles and mussles....booyaka in the council.flat! ....look at her so proud of that LV bag! She should be shot for doing that...

The comments...ffsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.....ok own upšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's on live drinking and half arsed cooking you just know how this night's gonna end šŸ¤£

And 100000 percent that the Ken Barlow account is EQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.