Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone shared the value of diamonds, so at the end of the week you can get a rough estimate of what they earned but I canā€™t remember what the the formula is, also tiktok take their 70% so what EQ is saying might be before TikTokā€™s share?

CLAā€˜s money defo burns a hole in her pocket, it seems as soon as it comes it goes again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
someone shared the value of diamonds, so at the end of the week you can get a rough estimate of what they earned but I canā€™t remember what the the formula is, also tiktok take their 70% so what EQ is saying might be before TikTokā€™s share?

CLAā€˜s money defo burns a hole in her pocket, it seems as soon as it comes it goes again
The formula I was told was 0.02 x how many diamonds then take away 70%

Must be nice to earn all that money that you havenā€™t gone out to work for or will get taxed on, I couldnā€™t even dream of parting with money for a rose gift let alone the big gifts.

Reactions: 5
She reckons she's going to get half price gym membership because she's going to advertise the gym on her TT .....šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤£
They should pay her to stay away if theyā€™ve got any sense. Ranting earlier about the stink in the showers. Now sheā€™s debating whether she should actually have a day off from the gym and stay home. Even though she can see a massive improvement after 2 days. She thinks sheā€™s glowing. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The formula I was told was 0.02 x how many diamonds then take away 70%

Must be nice to earn all that money that you havenā€™t gone out to work for or will get taxed on, I couldnā€™t even dream of parting with money for a rose gift let alone the big gifts.
thatā€™s it, thank you! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They should pay her to stay away if theyā€™ve got any sense. Ranting earlier about the stink in the showers. Now sheā€™s debating whether she should actually have a day off from the gym and stay home. Even though she can see a massive improvement after 2 days. She thinks sheā€™s glowing. šŸ˜‚
She's beyond deluded she's only been twice ffs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I've never seen anyone who chats as much sh** as what she does she's a whole new level šŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw a bit earlier where she said the gym has motivated her to paint again because she has so much endorphins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has two phones one to go live on and one to be able to have a nose on other begs think she mainly uses it to read Leanne's chat though
Wouldnt it be funny if she has another account and goes in on it with her other phone onto the live..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£..ken barlow perhaps?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Wouldnt it be funny if she has another account and goes in on it with her other phone onto the live..šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£..ken barlow perhaps?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I did wonder if she was behind the Ken Barlow account but then I thought maybe not because the account likes and reply to the comments they get EQ hardly does that on hers

Reactions: 2
Banned again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I reckon Aliya will be sitting in her mini outside Leanne's rocking back & forth crying that she's not considered a trustworthy mod šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Gee she was actually losing it at the fact that all mods are going to.be removed...moaning that she took chelsea to gym when she was feeling downšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. People saying in the live today that she has been slagging CLA off...my dear girl, if you read this, please get a life, tt is not that deep of an issue.

I've been around people like evil queen all my life ,so I know her motives . She has alienated everyone now from Leanne. Eq is still destroying her and Leanne is oblivious to it. I'm delighted the stalker is gone though. We did warn her but she didn't listen .
In my mind i cant see someone playing with someone elses mental health like that, i keep thinking she is not up to something, but then you never know with these fake @rses!

Yeah she did. EQ admitted that on a good week with gifts, she makes about Ā£8k, so a universe is nothing to her in comparison
Dont believe a word she says...never will

Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I donā€™t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for Ā£700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a Ā£180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and letā€™s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER bleeping LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how Iā€™m a bleeping witch and Iā€™m a posh twit that sheā€™s FAMOUS and she doesnā€™t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasnā€™t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying ā€œYOU ARENā€™T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOUā€™RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.ā€
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking ā€œthis is hilariously sad.ā€
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- Iā€™m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didnā€™t defend me AT ALL is so bleeping ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said ā€œwhy are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.ā€ It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I donā€™t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

Iā€™m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and itā€™s a relationship type Iā€™m used to from childhood.

Iā€™ve blocked her on everything as I never want to hear from her again.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox
Sorry this happened to you and yes we all warned you. However i am still disgusted at her treatment towards you. She is an evil, entitled b1tch who lives in fantasy land and feels absolutely Nothing for anyone or anything decent and kind!!!

I knew people would and would screenshot it etc. tbh I shouldnā€™t really care when this is how Iā€™m treated
Exactly you havent done anything wrong, just spoken the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More drama, apparently EQ has arranged for someone to throw paint at Katie Bee's door.
Katie has also said she has text messages from EQ saying that Leanne is on smack. She's on live now @ katiebeeshow slating them both šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
All these little spats reveal more and more sordid info...BRING THEM ON šŸ¤£

What the duck is she doing to that bag? Please tell me itā€™s a fake and not a real LV? šŸ˜­
Bloody fruitcake, art my @rse!!

Donā€™t know why but that Brett knocks me sick, never known anyone so devoid of a personality. Literally canā€™t watch him.
He gives me bad vibes...like pervo

She actually didnā€™t at all. She wore a v distinctive perfume which was nice
One which she used from harrods as a cover up on her clothes. She must have stank under that....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't wait for them to meet, I mean something tells me it won't happen but I'm hopeful šŸ¤£ it deffo won't end well though, no way they could deal with each other in RL

I just can't wait for them to meet, I mean something tells me it won't happen but I'm hopeful šŸ¤£ it deffo won't end well though, no way they could deal with each other in RL
Especially if she goes up to Liverpool, whenever she leaves her flat it goes tits up, went to Brighton to stay with Lisa and spent the gift money then got on an Uber home in middle of the night, went to the ā€˜mansionā€™ and got kicked out and a taxi home the following morning, what will happen in Liverpool!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She takes the fecking piss people are struggling prefer gifts and money for thr needy šŸ¤¬

Why is EQ so happy this afternoon? šŸ˜‚ Apparently her live was amazing this morning I missed it so I assume it mustā€™ve been a good begathon. Whereā€™s CLA with her ranting? šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Leanne is going to get the plane up to Liverpool but sheā€™s not going to book a ticket because sheā€™s not good at that sort of thing . So sheā€™s just going to turn up and theyā€™ll let her get on the flight! šŸ˜‚
Whatā€™s the betting EQ rings the airport and says sheā€™s got some sort of Contriband so she canā€™t board the plane. Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.