Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks and yes it was probs that and I recognised it at the time yet kept going.

If EQ and Chelsea meet up I genuinely don’t think EQ could handle it. Her energy is unparalleled and not in a good way
I honestly don’t think they ever will meet up. EQ is just using and controlling her from afar. Glad you’ve come to your senses to get away from them both x

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think they ever will meet up. EQ is just using and controlling her from afar. Glad you’ve come to your senses to get away from them both x
I don’t think they will meet up either. If they were they would’ve done it by now? I did laugh this morning when she said that her and CLA are going to Amsterdam together 😂😂

edit - typo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why were comments turned off this time. Im telling you EQ is going to take CLA down she will be left with nothing

She's turned comments off as people are posting the gym in the comments 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Leanne is pissed as a parrot. Chatting sh1t to Brett. Repeating herself constantly. Mo Deen bla bla bla, Evil Queen bla bla bla, self made millionaire bla bla bla, She’s so boring. She’s about to start shoving sushi into her gob as if she never eaten before 🤢
EQ gone very quiet since she caused all the trouble for Aliyah @picklethefrenchie earlier.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know why but that Brett knocks me sick, never known anyone so devoid of a personality. Literally can’t watch him.

Reactions: 9
EQ knew that with me as mod and her i would be unblocking all of the accounts she was blocking. What a weird world they live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yous should see Brett at 4/5am when hes literally growling and slobbering over females... it's such an ick 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Brett is such a bore and has a gambling problem allegedly. Leanne loves him because he has no personality so Leanne can chat tit on the live . I feel sorry for all the people that trusted her. It's a big red flag when even her kids dislike her.

Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I don’t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for £700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a £180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and let’s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER bleeping LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how I’m a bleeping witch and I’m a posh twit that she’s FAMOUS and she doesn’t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasn’t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying “YOU AREN’T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.”
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking “this is hilariously sad.”
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- I’m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didn’t defend me AT ALL is so bleeping ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said “why are you so nice to
oh and 100000% she is an addict esp dependent on weed. That’s what made her go crazy on me was that she hadn’t had any weed and the only thing to calm her down is alcohol

Slightly regretting posting so much personal info so I am going to take down the post in about 5 mins x
Not that personal we all know she a smack head and a pisshead, I just don't get how ya was helping her after all that crap with the poppy's & that ya knew what she was like when ya wanted to help her bleeping hell ya must defo regret stalking her in ya mini lol 😆 ya best off with out her crap aren't ya no helping her is there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that personal we all know she a smack head and a pisshead, I just don't get how ya was helping her after all that crap with the poppy's & that ya knew what she was like when ya wanted to help her bleeping hell ya must defo regret stalking her in ya mini lol 😆 ya best off with out her crap aren't ya no helping her is there
😂 yeah really isn’t. Think I was drawn in by the SHE PUT IT BACK thing. I’m dumb, first to admit it.

• Heart
  • Haha
the only slightly negative thing she said was when I said “I’m scared of evil queen” and she said “Me too! I’m terrified of her.” How is that grounds for a healthy friendship 😂

Other than that, she is obsessed with her and it isn’t an act. It’s really sad, she literally hasn’t met this person in her life? EQ said on the phone (when dancequeen was on the loose) “I wish I could be there if I could I would.” witch you Are a train ride away.

I actually ended up sorting out and calling the police to do weekly visits at Chelsea’s because I was worried for her safety and health.

she said her baby daddy was physically abusive to her and I think they both lost custody of the sons and then she found out that he had managed to get custody and didn’t tell her for a few years (really don’t quote me on that she was talking a lot of tit)

She has also blocked Goddess and Lisa completely and on everything.

Goddess because dancequeen and a few others were in her live and also how she invited dancequeen for dinner at hers but never invited CLA.

She hates that Lisa is still selling her stuff online
My heart goes out to you. You really thought you could help. But i think there is no helping CLA. Mind yourself girl and be kind to yourself.

Reactions: 7
My heart goes out to you. You really thought you could help. But i think there is no helping CLA. Mind yourself girl and be kind to yourself.
Was her abusing him, 😡 another ex she was with took drugs and that she got her boys taken of her cause she was always smashed of her face and yes the baby daddy had custody of them, just think of this ya was tit scared of her must have been horrifying for the little boy seeing her like that 🤬 I won't say her boys cause she doesn't deserve the title Mum either

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.