Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke šŸƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work out how much tax free cash CLA and EQ have made by begging but Iā€™m thick and keep messing up lol but I believe both have profited over Ā£1k so far this week and wonā€™t get taxed a single penny of it, pisses me right off.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really feel sorry for Aliyah. I think she genuinely just want to help someone she saw as vulnerable and in need, whether we agree with that or not. How they've both just spike about her and treated her is awful. EQ really is nasty

The Katie that's her mod is not Katie but I have seen the actual verified Katie price in her live comments. Although I didn't screenshot so I'm gonna sound crazy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The verified account isn't Katie Price either, it's a fan account but because it got a lot of followers it was verified and the real Katie Price hasn't complained about it. She's posted on Instagram before that she doesnt use tiktok at all x

Reactions: 7
I've been around people like evil queen all my life ,so I know her motives . She has alienated everyone now from Leanne. Eq is still destroying her and Leanne is oblivious to it. I'm delighted the stalker is gone though. We did warn her but she didn't listen .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I donā€™t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for Ā£700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a Ā£180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and letā€™s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER bleeping LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how Iā€™m a bleeping witch and Iā€™m a posh twit that sheā€™s FAMOUS and she doesnā€™t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasnā€™t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying ā€œYOU ARENā€™T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOUā€™RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.ā€
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking ā€œthis is hilariously sad.ā€
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- Iā€™m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didnā€™t defend me AT ALL is so bleeping ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said ā€œwhy are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.ā€ It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I donā€™t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

Iā€™m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and itā€™s a relationship type Iā€™m used to from childhood.

Iā€™ve blocked her on everything as I never want to hear from her again.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I really feel sorry for Aliyah. I think she genuinely just want to help someone she saw as vulnerable and in need, whether we agree with that or not. How they've both just spike about her and treated her is awful. EQ really is nasty

The verified account isn't Katie Price either, it's a fan account but because it got a lot of followers it was verified and the real Katie Price hasn't complained about it. She's posted on Instagram before that she doesnt use tiktok at all x
no way!!! Oh I'll take it back it looks so real!

Reactions: 3
Aah, ok. That makes sense.

Iā€™ve just watched a little of the live with CLA and EQ. Be honest now lovely Tattlers, some of you were commenting werenā€™t you? šŸ˜
Of course! Itā€™s good sport isnā€™t it. Love winding Leanne up. šŸ«¢

Reactions: 4

I know you guys were right all along and I donā€™t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for Ā£700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a Ā£180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and letā€™s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER bleeping LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how Iā€™m a bleeping witch and Iā€™m a posh twit that sheā€™s FAMOUS and she doesnā€™t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasnā€™t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying ā€œYOU ARENā€™T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOUā€™RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.ā€
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking ā€œthis is hilariously sad.ā€
- Iā€™m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said ā€œwhy are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.ā€ It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I donā€™t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

Iā€™m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and itā€™s a relationship type Iā€™m used to from childhood.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox
bless, at least you're honest. Trauma bonding sounds about right.I think you saw someone you genuinely thought you could help. You've done the right thing by blocking both of them. Chelsea will never defend you over EQ.

Reactions: 9

Well firstly I don't mean when I say stalker but the name just stuck so everyone will know what I mean . You are lucky you got out within weeks . Eq is destroying her life ,but she can't and won't see it . I wish you well .

Reactions: 11
bless, at least you're honest. Trauma bonding sounds about right.I think you saw someone you genuinely thought you could help. You've done the right thing by blocking both of them. Chelsea will never defend you over EQ.
Thanks and yes it was probs that and I recognised it at the time yet kept going.

If EQ and Chelsea meet up I genuinely donā€™t think EQ could handle it. Her energy is unparalleled and not in a good way

Don't respond to her again, you don't need the tit girl x

Reactions: 8
Well firstly I don't mean when I say stalker but the name just stuck so everyone will know what I mean . You are lucky you got out within weeks . Eq is destroying her life ,but she can't and won't see it . I wish you well .
hahaha itā€™s all good. It was quite funny!

Don't respond to her again, you don't need the tit girl x
Sheā€™s blocked on everything and all of her accounts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8

Youā€™ve had a lucky escape. Do not go back. EQ has got her way yet again. Iā€™ve said all along she will alienate all true friends from Leanne. She truly is evil and Leanne cannot see it ā€¦. YET! Mark my words she will turn on her in time and destroy her. . They are both deluded and narcissistic. Good luck to you lovely

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I cant wait for her to come up here to see harwood... gonna park outside her gaff for front row viewing šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Youā€™ve had a lucky escape. Do not go back. EQ has got her way yet again. Iā€™ve said all along she will alienate all true friends from Leanne. She truly is evil and Leanne cannot see it ā€¦. YET!
I wonā€™t. After that fight in the street with her I drove down the road and blocked her off EVERYTHING but apparently you have to block people on WhatsApp or their message comes through.

After that episode of hers I decided I wouldnā€™t ever see her in public for a coffee etc as it is so embarrassing. She is SO loud and everyone is just looking at you laughing.

OH ANOTHER THING:

- she is sooooo bleeping deluded. She thought the woman had made her hot chocolate too hot because she saw her live video where she had a coffee that was too cold/too hot so the barista MUST BE A TROLL!

I was genuinely likeā€¦ what?!?

• Haha
I wonā€™t. After that fight in the street with her I drove down the road and blocked her off EVERYTHING but apparently you have to block people on WhatsApp or their message comes through.

After that episode of hers I decided I wouldnā€™t ever see her in public for a coffee etc as it is so embarrassing. She is SO loud and everyone is just looking at you laughing.

OH ANOTHER THING:

- she is sooooo bleeping deluded. She thought the woman had made her hot chocolate too hot because she saw her live video where she had a coffee that was too cold/too hot so the barista MUST BE A TROLL!

Glad you came over here lovely . Us Tattlers know what time of day it is! šŸ˜‰

OH ANOTHER THING:

No doubt she will try come crawling back when she needs something from you. It appears to be a very much one way street that Leanne walks, this is evident even with her own sons & the fact that they are old enough to make contact with her if they were to so choose (but don't) speaks volumes.
I know we're not here on Tattle to diagnose people, but from what I've seen & from what you've said, it solidifies for me that in my opinion she displays signs of histrionic personality disorder.

Reactions: 10

OH ANOTHER THING:

Im dying to know.... what does the flat smell like?!

Queen baby syndrome is more what I lean to with her!

• Haha
Mini stalker is getting blamed for blocking gifters, when itā€™s obviously EQ whoā€™s doing it. Leanne just cannot see whatā€™s going on at all. Sheā€™s so pathetic

Now EQ has just told her sheā€™s got a troll mod and said she will come into Leanneā€™s account and sort it all. Sheā€™s going to cancel all her mods. Leanne is saying sheā€™s going to just keep EQ as mod Playing right into her hands yet again. šŸ™„ Sheā€™s said anyone who mentions EQ is getting blocked.
Has EQ fecked the other admins off lol šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.