Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banned again 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon Aliya will be sitting in her mini outside Leanne's rocking back & forth crying that she's not considered a trustworthy mod 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Same person was on lisas live too
..daft cow CLA doesnt even know!! she had a jacuzzi at the gym, weekly wash...fgs i hope they clean that tub afterwards! Imagine getting in their after she has been in😂😂...cheesy feet n all!! (Admitted by her FYI)

Yeah i dont see "katie price" gifting...,morons

What a suprise...she pops up everywhere....she must sit all day on tt waiting with baited breath 🤣🤣

When are they going to take action ffs
Hopefully soon.

Reactions: 1
EQ laying into mini stalker now and Leanne is saying nothing to defend her. All she’s saying is EQ doesn’t mean it it’s an act. EQ saying she’s a drip and a needy friend. She’s such a witch. Leanne going on about how wonderful EQ is. Saying WE LOVE EVIL QUEEN over and over.
She’s just giggling nervously now. She’s such a weak person. Yet again EQ conquers and divides.
Leanne has been brown nosing EQ so much that she’s missed thanking night gifters. When are people going to see sense stop sending these vile people money and come over here to join us tattlers
Come over with the hot tea Alayah ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Katie that's her mod is not Katie but I have seen the actual verified Katie price in her live comments. Although I didn't screenshot so I'm gonna sound crazy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Katie that's her mod is not Katie but I have seen the actual verified Katie price in her live comments. Although I didn't screenshot so I'm gonna sound crazy 😂😂
You don’t sound crazy at all, the real KP was in bleeping scottish declans live while he was on with mruktiktokofficial the other night 💀 so bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.