Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was FUMING (goddess) I never seen her like that before, she was even cussing ppl that told her to calm down.in the end turns out she was reacting to EQ, chelsea ended her live to go send goddess gifts n tell her she loves her etc. her puppet master won’t be pleased!
EQ will be fuming when she finds out her besty never stuck up for her not once goddess was wripping Eq to shreads and all leanne did was send her goddess gifts and tell her I love you lol if Eq let’s this go she is going soft lol

EQ has tweeted about Goddess son this morning and told everyone to troll him. She said she’ll make sure he never works again 😫
No way did she that’s so wrong Eq is a nasty witch

Mini girl just went in EQ’s live and blabbed that Goddess has been calling EQ! EQ is furious and said she’s gonna destroy Goddess and her son 😬
She said she’s calculated and cunning and that she will tear her life apart and will leave her a wreck and that Goddess won’t even see it coming. Basically exactly what she said about CLA!
So mini car witch is a dirty rat grass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
EQ will be fuming when she finds out her besty never stuck up for her not once goddess was wripping Eq to shreads and all leanne did was send her goddess gifts and tell her I love you lol if Eq let’s this go she is going soft lol

No way did she that’s so wrong Eq is a nasty witch

So mini car witch is a dirty rat grass
Yep! As soon as she’d grassed to EQ she said don’t get CLA involved though because you know how fragile she is. Loads of people called her out in the live for being a trouble causing clout chasing snitch.

Mini girl just went in EQ’s live and blabbed that Goddess has been calling EQ! EQ is furious and said she’s gonna destroy Goddess and her son 😬
She said she’s calculated and cunning and that she will tear her life apart and will leave her a wreck and that Goddess won’t even see it coming. Basically exactly what she said about CLA!
EQ a vile bully 🤬wtf has goddess supposed to have done? EQ is so obsessed with Leanne, that mini stalker she seems like a right tit stirrer need find out wtf she really is

Mini mod was scamming goddess last night saying she needed mods, obviously she was hoping to be a mod . I told her to piss off several times . You do read here , you are boiling my blood stalker .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EQ has tweeted about Goddess son this morning and told everyone to troll him. She said she’ll make sure he never works again 😫
She was absolutely vile and completely out of order. Did a knee-jerk reaction and instantly tweeted about Goddess’ son when she didn’t even know the full story. So aggressive and nasty. She tries to say it’s all an act being evil queen. No it’s not. True colours were shown. Trying to ruin that man when all he did was send her a very succinct polite message asking her to refrain from speaking badly about his mother. . God she’s got some ego. Riling up all her thick followers to bombard twitter about him and make it go viral. Someone commented they were going to message his casting agent. How disgusting. Absolutely nothing to do with this person and they think they can interfere in an innocent man’s career and personal life. EQ said he’s in Liverpool. I’ll meet up with him and knock him out! What for!! Then she went on to drop Leanne right in it by saying Leanne tells her everything about Goddess when they speak on the phone. Quoted lots of stuff she’s allegedly said. I said it here ages ago, she wants to divide and conquer for some reason. She has Leanne in the palm of her hand. She’s been telling her to calm things down, don’t go live so often, step away from people who aren’t your real friends, you only need me. Leanne was very tearful and reflective about her poor behaviour on a live last night about midnight. Crying and saying she’s got to be quiet. Yea right we will see how long that lasts. In the meantime EQ will be bending her ear again today to distance herself from Goddess. The drama! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she crying, I thought everything was going amazing in her life especially with her doctors husband helping her with her art , NTFs and youtube , she said yesterday she was paying hi to do it
BS AGAIN! If she told me the sky was blue, i would go and check first tbf..🤣

Wouldnt be suprised if its all an act again for views...

What account is CLA on these days, i seem To be missing a lot (maybe not such a bad thing 🤣) who is mini mod???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
BS AGAIN! If she told me the sky was blue, i would go and check first tbf..🤣

Wouldnt be suprised if its all an act again for views...

What account is CLA on these days, i seem To be missing a lot (maybe not such a bad thing 🤣) who is mini mod???
She uses different accounts all the time . Mini mod who drives a mini car stalks her online and just turns up wherever Chelsea is but she said she does t use tik tok .but now being a mod for Leanne has gone to her head and she is tit stirring now between evil queen and goddess . She basically mutes everyone on Leannes page and her viewers are now dropping because people can't even ask a question . She was begging goddess also last night to be a mod .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Mini mod was scamming goddess last night saying she needed mods, obviously she was hoping to be a mod . I told her to piss off several times . You do read here , you are boiling my blood stalker .
Good for u, she's a creepy fecking weirdo hope she read this too lol p off ya betch 😁🖕

She uses different accounts all the time . Mini mod who drives a mini car stalks her online and just turns up wherever Chelsea is but she said she does t use tik tok .but now being a mod for Leanne has gone to her head and she is tit stirring now between evil queen and goddess . She basically mutes everyone on Leannes page and her viewers are now dropping because people can't even ask a question . She was begging goddess also last night to be a mod .
Hope goddess told her get fook3d

Reactions: 4
Oh my god...is she off her head?????what an @rsehole!! Evil queen said she likes the girl in the mini, or so leanne says when she first picked CLA up!! Plot twist....EQ sent mini girl in to stir 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

What a nasty piece of work she is...sat on her bed behind a phone with a fat gob!!! That IS brave!!! (Sarcastic)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh my god...is she off her head?????what an @rsehole!! Evil queen said she likes the girl in the mini, or so leanne says when she first picked CLA up!! Plot twist....EQ sent mini girl in to stir 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
What amazes me is eq sits on her live proudly begging for gifts , no doubt with her criminal record in a frame and ex punters ringing her up .

What a nasty piece of work she is...sat on her bed behind a phone with a fat gob!!! That IS brave!!! (Sarcastic)
If someone spoke about my mother god rest her , the way eq spoke about goddess ,I would crawl yo Liverpool if i had to. Throwing paint at her door would be the least of her problems. Someone made a valid point last night that eq actually hates females . I would presume it's jealousy that they were born with a female anatomy . I see eq as a female, so my comment has zero transphobia about it .

Do any of ye follow anxious Steve, if not look up his new video . I was in eq live earlier and Leanne was on the chat and evil.queen said I hope you blocked this account, he has 2 . Leanne replied and said I did. Steve is so funny but not eq is telling Chelsea to block people from her account . Just watch the video .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do any of ye follow anxious Steve, if not look up his new video . I was in eq live earlier and Leanne was on the chat and evil.queen said I hope you blocked this account, he has 2 . Leanne replied and said I did. Steve is so funny but not eq is telling Chelsea to block people from her account . Just watch the video .
Wish leanne would tell EQ get fook3d wtf does she think she is

Reactions: 6
Who the bell is this woman? She has randomly appeared on my Tiktok FYP tonight. What is all this booyakah stuff all about??

I was up at 6am and she wasn't on.

I'm watching her a lot less too, she makes me so angry.

She is getting more and more smarmy and arrogant!!
I actually felt bad for her when EQ was torturing her the other week, well next time she does it to her (which she most certainly will) I won't have an ounce of sympathy.

In other news gang, I have a scary confession to make... I had a dream about RICKSTA!! 😑
Is EQ that scouse Chelsey? Who has had beef with virtually everyone on Tiktok?

• Haha
What’s going on with Leanne. She’s all sweetness and light on live at the moment. Whispering how she’s into the gym now and heathy living. Soft lighting and everything. It’s like she’s had a personality overhaul. 😂 Maybe she’s taking her meds

• Haha
What’s going on with Leanne. She’s all sweetness and light on live at the moment. Whispering how she’s into the gym now and heathy living. Soft lighting and everything. It’s like she’s had a personality overhaul. 😂 Maybe she’s taking her meds
It won't last lol never does

Oh that annoying pratt he a big fan of leanne and she blocked the poor sod lol couldn't give a toss 🤣

• Haha
She has been going on about gym for months now, oh and the healthy living didnt last long before 🤣🤣

She always seems to say that just after she has f€$ked up somewhere!!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
The gym etc won't last long ,the girl in the mini said she got her to join the gym yesterday, so she is looking after her, so she said . Leanne can't handle the hate she gets from tik tok now but what you give out you get back .

• Haha
I'm no psychiatrist but it's obvious she has multiple personalities and this is just another one. Dont worry, she'll flit back to one of the ones we're more familiar with before you can say 'absolutely'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.