ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you need an email to sign up to tiktok? How many emails has she got?!
100% totally Agree.

Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 3
I'm not buying this, I'm too streetwise to be influenced by her manipulative behavior. You believe what you want but I wholly disagree

Reactions: 9
I assume she's maybe playing upto the character of the evil queen?! Being nasty & insulting people in the hope she'll be like her?

Reactions: 6
So godamn embarrasing don't think I laughed so much lol good grief

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She is in a right state tonight.

Shes absolutely paranoid

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The new tik tok account got permanently blocked she’s gonna open a new one

Reactions: 10
now saying she’s going live on tik tok on her account chelsealeeartroots cmon guys get that blocked too!!!

She's gone over to insta now think she was getting reported on TT I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest but it's so pathetic she's got literally 40 viewers on insta she's been up all night for what? And she's a right state AGAIN.

She's gone over to insta now think she was getting reported on TT I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest but it's so pathetic she's got literally 40 viewers on insta she's been up all night for what? And she's a right state AGAIN.
Oh ffs just went look she godamn embarrassing & deluded blocked her on that an all she do me head in thinks she all that doesn't she duh

Oh ffs just went look she godamn embarrassing & deluded blocked her on that an all she do me head in thinks she all that doesn't she duh
Feel so sorry for her neighbours she needs her face bashed in and that stupid smile she does smacked right in it

Reactions: 4
If a friend/ relative of mine got in these states I would have to do something. She’s not a young woman anymore!

Reactions: 5
What are these pictures ive come across first thing in the morning?

Who's that person underneath, she's live with, getting her tit out? Did Chelsea ask her to get it out?
Chelsea is absolutely gagging for it, she's always stripping off and showing her arse etc, when she's been up all night drinking.

Reactions: 9
Nah she's still there

This is what is come too....
Warning
Why are people so fcuking weird Imagine being that desperate for attention! It blows my mind how people KNOW there’s every chance children are watching but they do that kind of stuff, it’s so fcuking strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.