ChelseaLeeArt #27 CLA is in the Canaries, avoiding the tax man she’s away with the fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking recently about what might happen to a sister when TikTok is no more or her popularity dries up. Imagine a witch in 10 years time sweetart. What will she be up to? Will she still be saying she’s famous darling and telling people what time it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep thinking recently about what might happen to a sister when TikTok is no more or her popularity dries up. Imagine a witch in 10 years time sweetart. What will she be up to? Will she still be saying she’s famous darling and telling people what time it is?
I think it will be a lot less than ten years.Her sayings and behaviour is tiresome and old now. I've watched her forever and she was much better with less money, now she thinks she's something she not.

Reactions: 7
She is trying to discretely sniff her piercings talking to Ifty, rub rub rub sniff!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s found someone more nuts than her to battle lmao, she’s just showing CLA her alien baby 😂

097C3628-8149-44CF-8426-B230624CF1D2.png

• Haha
I'm amazed she's not got her filter on. She's trying to work out who made that call the other night, I think she should look close to home and who she's upset. While that was disgusting and a waste of resources she does not understand why the manger was rude. Hazarding a guess, try slating the establishment and being rude to the staff for starters.

Reactions: 2
The devil is playing games with her. They won’t deliver washing up liquid. She’s going to use shampoo darlings.

• Haha
She must spend a bloody fortune on the grocery deliveries the lazy sod!

Reactions: 3
People Saying they sub to all 3 of her channels, I know at most it’s £15 BUT why would you want to give her your money? It boggles my mind why anyone would!

Reactions: 8
Little man J is distancing himself since she played the Eggs chips and beans remix. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.