ChelseaLeeArt #27 CLA is in the Canaries, avoiding the tax man she’s away with the fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to our @DellaC on the winning thread title. You win one of CLA’s scarfs!

Quick recap:
Chelsea is still in the canaries although she is meant to be going home Tuesday. Or Monday? Who knows. She certainly doesn’t. Or does she 🤔

She got Booyakered in the bedsheets then accused the guy of steeling her yoghurt pots. Sorry I mean sunglasses.

Chelsea discovered blue lipstick and as our @DellaC stated “it looks like she’s given a Smurf fellatio”

Chelsea is better than Picasso, she is bigger than our queen whilst she’s losing weight while eating THREE MEALS in one sitting. She’s our deluded pastafarian.

She has cried several times saying she wants to go to China. She wants to go to Africa and help the children, Dubai to find a husband and wants to save the camels from the “safari desert”

Causing trouble in the hotels, refusing to pay for food, smoking in the hotel room and playing loud music until the early hours.

Chelsea has resembled a lobster for the majority of her “working” holiday. Wearing several outfits that are slightly too small but she’s beautiful

She has shown us how to cartwheel, shake her bunda and how to shine like a star.

She’s drunk more apple spritz or April spritz, whatever she wants to call it than the average human can consume while an impending visit from the tax man is due any day.

Let’s not forget the coat she put up for a waffle and the trip to America to record with trippy red!

“I’ll dip you in tomato sauce you bleep” - Chelsea Lee Art, September 2023

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Great thread title 😂.
I have a feeling this thread is going to be moving quickly when she gets home!
Bring on the drama.

Reactions: 9
Well done to our @DellaC on the winning thread title. You win one of CLA’s scarfs!

Quick recap:
Chelsea is still in the canaries although she is meant to be going home Tuesday. Or Monday? Who knows. She certainly doesn’t. Or does she 🤔

She got Booyakered in the bedsheets then accused the guy of steeling her yoghurt pots. Sorry I mean sunglasses.

Chelsea discovered blue lipstick and as our @DellaC stated “it looks like she’s given a Smurf fellatio”

Chelsea is better than Picasso, she is bigger than our queen whilst she’s losing weight while eating THREE MEALS in one sitting. She’s our deluded pastafarian.

She has cried several times saying she wants to go to China. She wants to go to Africa and help the children, Dubai to find a husband and wants to save the camels from the “safari desert”

Causing trouble in the hotels, refusing to pay for food, smoking in the hotel room and playing loud music until the early hours.

Chelsea has resembled a lobster for the majority of her “working” holiday. Wearing several outfits that are slightly too small but she’s beautiful

She has shown us how to cartwheel, shake her bunda and how to shine like a star.

She’s drunk more apple spritz or April spritz, whatever she wants to call it than the average human can consume while an impending visit from the tax man is due any day.

Let’s not forget the coat she put up for a waffle and the trip to America to record with trippy red!

THE BEST RECAP IVE EVER SEEN 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Quick recap:

Bravo fantastic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Shes back home tomorrow, she got the dates mixed up

Shes currently 'starving' (again) so is going for a Chinese

"I'm going to lose loads of weight and look like a supermodel. Everybody will be like WOAH"

• Haha
What makes me chuckle is her thinking she wont pay for any items shes billed to her hotel room when she leaves. Ive worked in hotels for years and we hold your card against your room for this exact reason. So when she checks out and if they find damage/evidence of smoking they will charge the card on file without warning. My place charges start from £250 for smoking/damage charges as the have to take the room out of service and repair it. We once charged a guest £500 last Christmas as he got so drunk at his works xmas do, threw up behind the bed and headboard, down the sofa, all on the sheets and hid them under the bed, checked out and never said anything. The smell was horrid and it was red wine sick so everything was ruined, walls and carpet stained. Everything had to be thrown away

Even if she thinks shes being big and cocky by saying im not paying for my champagne as it was too bubbly when she checks out. Reception/management will charge her card. They may wait till shes left but as she clearly doesnt look at her statements, i dont think she will take any notice

I know right? And she’s getting angry with everyone like it is their fault 😂
God she's so frustrating !!! How has she not got her bearings already? Jesus christ I think even a blind person could locate something quicker than her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she just going to sit there eating sushi and smoking a spliffter?

She's got some balls ain't she?

Reactions: 4
She eats like a pig, barely chews before she swallows.
Isn’t it a buffet? She’s getting that poor woman to run around after her
Is it gonna kick off tonight 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm only having vegetables.. thats all I want.. a plate full of veg. No meat

Screenshot_20231001-222218_TikTok.jpg

Plate full of chicken and beef after polishing off sushi and chicken soup

Her greed makes me 🤮 She needs to wind it in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.