ChelseaLeeArt #27 CLA is in the Canaries, avoiding the tax man she’s away with the fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not on the rankings now, think she’s turning it off on purpose. She’s a clever woman and not as thick as she makes out

Reactions: 6
The bit about her being a Grandparent was about a month ago, when she was talking about her son sleeping on a mattress on the floor. We did discuss it briefly at the time 🙂
---
CLA has a granddaughter?

Just watching a screen recording of her naming her sons 🙈 And the comments say one has a daughter?
---
Oh CLA said it herself!
---
Does this work? Or is it too far back to quote.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely gutted I missed the incident last night, I was in A&E with my son having a mental health crisis and I was joking with him he’d be banged up and sectioned with CLA if he didn’t pack in his crazy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
New to TT & CLA etc. I do find her quite entertaining but then I’m a new viewer .. I missed the drama last night.
Could someone tell me what TT is all about? Are people sending her ‘gifts’ (like emoji icons) that they have to pay for on the app? Who the duck would do that?, I’m so confused.
What are the ‘battles’ all about? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
THREAD SUGGESTION

ChelseaLeeArt #28 Bedbugs, scabies and nits, get this witch an Apple Spritz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
New to TT & CLA etc. I do find her quite entertaining but then I’m a new viewer .. I missed the drama last night.
Could someone tell me what TT is all about? Are people sending her ‘gifts’ (like emoji icons) that they have to pay for on the app? Who the duck would do that?, I’m so confused.
People send gifts to get acknowledgment off the creator who couldn’t care less for them or their existence.

Not really sure the point of battles I think it helps with some kind of ranking or points based system - maybe it helps with the weeklies?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People send gifts to get acknowledgment off the creator who couldn’t care less for them or their existence.

Not really sure the point of battles I think it helps with some kind of ranking or points based system - maybe it helps with the weeklies?
Thank you me 💜 It’s wild to me!:LOL:

It's a begging app I'm afraid to extort the most money out of people.The gifts represent real money,that you pay for in the app or google then you go on to gift these begs those emoji icons. This gets turned into real money at 30% for the begs and the app takes 70% approx
Battles are competitions to extort more money from the gifters.All a scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolutely gutted I missed the incident last night, I was in A&E with my son having a mental health crisis and I was joking with him he’d be banged up and sectioned with CLA if he didn’t pack in his crazy 😂
Hope he got some help and is on the mend 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a begging app I'm afraid to extort the most money out of people.The gifts represent real money,that you pay for in the app or google then you go on to gift these begs those emoji icons. This gets turned into real money at 30% for the begs and the app takes 70% approx
Battles are competitions to extort more money from the gifters.All a scam.
Thank you 💜, yep that’s pretty much what I figured. I’m mind blown 🙈

I defo think she’s switched tanks off on the other account now she’s doing this too much now working on two accounts up the leaderboard doubling her money

Reactions: 3
I defo think she’s switched tanks off on the other account now she’s doing this too much now working on two accounts up the leaderboard doubling her money
I agree but she does love winning the leaderboard, she absolutely buzzes off it. I don’t get it. There’s definitely a lot of hate out there when she’s top.

I agree but she does love winning the leaderboard, she absolutely buzzes off it. I don’t get it. There’s definitely a lot of hate out there when she’s top.
True. She’s top of this new trending thing though which is gonna feed peoples egos last thing they needed to bring out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.