Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a grown adult who puts herself out on social media, she knows what she's doing. She craves the attention.
And it's fair for her to behave around people like that.. as a 'grown adult'? You've obviously not been around people with mental illness. When I go out on a night out, do I see people screaming about how Albanian gangs are going duck you up, screaming at a statue, racially slurring? No because they would be arrested.

Reactions: 13
New Thread Suggestion:
23 million views, on her live she sits poos, washes her bum in the sink.. Girl you & your attitude still stink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And it's fair for her to behave around people like that.. as a 'grown adult'? You've obviously not been around people with mental illness. When I go out on a night out, do I see people screaming about how Albanian gangs are going duck you up, screaming at a statue, racially slurring? No because they would be arrested.
I have BPD and i never go on like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been around many people with mental illnesses in my life.

This woman is just an attention seeker just like many others on TikTok. The app has become freakshow with the likes of her, SnapShotEye and Lucy Rose all running wild and causing pointless drama just for 5 minutes of attention and a thread on Tattle Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just want to add that I contacted the police due to genuine concern for her. If I was duped by a sociopath then so be it. She still needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This woman is just an attention seeker just like many others on TikTok. The app has become freakshow with the likes of her, SnapShotEye and Lucy Rose all running wild and causing pointless drama just for 5 minutes of attention and a thread on Tattle Life.
Fair enough, I just don't think her behaviour is correct and I would be upset if someone was behaving like that while I was trying to have a quiet drink. I think too many people enable her behaviour and its worrying.

Maybe it's because I would never dream of behaving that way, I don't have any friends that would behave that why too. To me her behaviour makes me speechless!

Reactions: 10
I know the number of her flat but dont want to disclose on here really. Today was terrifying, the rage of running thru that restuarant manically, the sort of thing you see when ppl pull knives or guns in that state of mind 😳

Reactions: 5
I know the number of her flat but dont want to disclose on here really. Today was terrifying, the rage of running thru that restuarant manically, the sort of thing you see when ppl pull knives or guns in that state of mind 😳
someone already said the no on here.

Reactions: 2
For anyone that missed it.
🥱 What a daaay. Feels like ive been roaming the streets with her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Chelsealeeart #3 booyaka in the place, obsessing over everyone’s race. In the streets shouting abuse, on the live flashing her cooch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldnt find on insta or tiktok..
Not chealseaconartist? 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

She’s definitely got bp or bpd amongst other things I’m sure!
she 100% needs help but I do think she’s swept up in this “must be entertaining 24/7” idea that so many social media “stars” have now it must be mentally draining to constantly need to act up for the cameras!
She’s manic today for sure and I think she’s starting to crash now which is why she’s getting angry!
Its funny how as soon as people get the sh1ts with her she starts crying and then goes on about mental health!!!!!! Get medication, no because then she has hardly any excuse to misbehave!!!! She is quick to shout about mental health, but has anyone asked her what she is doing about it. That one pub where she was literally STALKING those 2 guys, filming them, running them down, calling them c^$nts and all other crappy names, charity dresser, probably got a tit job etc. I bet half her clothes come from chelsea charity shop, and what job does she have? The bloody nerve. She said she didnt want to go home, hates her kitchen (after all the painting) dishes piled up she says (god knows how because she never eats at home!!) Ezra must be thanking her lucky stars she broke away, so instead of proving to people that you can make a success of your life, all you are doing is playing into their hands and making a f%"k up of your life!!! The no drinking was a sh1t story from day one, she never had any money for booze. How she kept drinking all night is beyond me, the 50 pound stretched far.!! The ladt pub she was in she actually sat at the table drinking a beer bought there, all while having a 6 pack in front of her (i even saw bits of her kiicking off in the shop). The pub is also in the wrong. There never seems any repercussions for her wherever she goes, maybe the mental health illness speech is the key!!!! Last night was just TOO much this time!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
All I can say is wow! I’ve missed out on her lives the past day and all I can say is that I am in utter shock. Reading this thread and finding out what she was up to on live it just got worse and worse. The screenshots are so hard to watch :(
Please if you know Chelsea get her some help! If she’s just doing it for views that’s not normal either! Shes a hazard to herself and others, I feel genuinely sad and concerned for her.

Reactions: 2
It also doesnt help that chelsea harwood is her idol...another fat mouth with no filter!!!

I don’t think severe mental health issues and social media go well together at all, she’s behaving this way and gets validation for it by her views going up and people talking about her so why would she want to get help!

I think she has got poor mental health which gets worse when she drinks but she’s constantly thinking about being entertaining. Something I thought the other day, I bet she never just sits and relaxes at hole of an evening watching some tv, I don’t even thinks she eats a meal fully relaxed she either stands in her kitchen or eats out.

The sad part is she is talented so if she put together a website or started an Etsy shop I bet she would actually make some money off her art!

Reactions: 9
Just want to add that I contacted the police due to genuine concern for her. If I was duped by a sociopath then so be it. She still needs help.
And what did the police say?

Ok so new day, she will probably be on live later..."guys i have to stop.drinking, i dont know what i do when i drink, i have mental health issues" etc etc etc...all her minions will be "dont worry chelsea, its fine, we love you chelsea, our queen, you are beautiful, everyone is just jealous"....this is how it always plays out..then back off out to get pissed. But this time she has taken it too far, mind you i have seen her back in places she has kicked off in before!! Even telling her viewers to phone the blue bird and harass them for not serving her!!! Come off it now you dont like people messing with your business, so why do you do it to them. Ezra must also lay a charge if she is innocent as chelsea is slating her name and basically saying that she hacked her accounts and stole from her!!!

She's a grown adult who puts herself out on social media, she knows what she's doing. She craves the attention.
Exactly and as a grown adult she should know how to help hetself so that can be a better version than she is now... also think this whole liverpool and chelsea harwood is her aspiration!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.