Chelsealeeart #18 Chelsealeeart in da place! No amount of cucumbers will fix that face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara is putting cameras in clas house ?? She will have access to the cameras too 👀
Also she made CLA remove her paintings from Claudia

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just came here to see if anyone else was watching 🤣 loving the Zara slander
Wow! Mama Kaz really went for Zara. Says she’s going to block Chelsea because she will be annoyed with what she’s said

Reactions: 5
Woah, talk about the Fat Controller. I thought her LinkedIn showed her to be a mental health worker, or therapist? Zara is coming across as an utter psycho.

I said last week Zara was blocking people who was hating on Zara in CLA’s live ! They weren’t hIring chelsea they were hating Zara !! Because she’s so controlling she blocked them all

Reactions: 1
Thank god somebody has put it out there
Not keen in MK but glad she's spoken some truths..hopefully cla will now realise its not trolls that's ruining her lives etc..its Zara the control freak. I'd go so far as to say its bordering on modern slavery . She's telling cla what to say ..do ..eat..drink ..and cla is too weak to speak up for herself.

Reactions: 8
Not keen in MK but glad she's spoken some truths..hopefully cla will now realise its not trolls that's ruining her lives etc..its Zara the control freak. I'd go so far as to say its bordering on modern slavery . She's telling cla what to say ..do ..eat..drink ..and cla is too weak to speak up for herself.
Was on my own way to comment something very similar! There’s a very dark undertone to what Zara is doing to CLA.

Reactions: 7
The new video of her just screaming “ROOTS! A witch is getting her roots done! ROOTS! over and over in different places around and in the hairdressers. It’s lost it’s sparkle now the whole roots thing… she just looks dumb.

2B67225B-7C9C-4B2C-B9B2-6C5FECC9CEAF.jpeg
56866DF6-4E89-4731-9473-7B34ACB8585B.jpeg

Looks tit

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not going to like that hair looks like something from the 80’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bores me to absolute tears these days. Same recycled shite day in, day out.

Reactions: 10
She reckons she can copy her 'viral' video and it do the same numbers. It won't.

And looking at her hair, I reckon she's going to be complaining tomorrow, I thought she wanted it proper bleached blonde, almost like yellow, the way she had it before

I got blocked by Matt John (the pop up said) for asking a simple question, so can’t even view anything- will get the goss from this 😅

Reactions: 2
Her hair looks shite no wonder she not been live.How much as that cost if that's the end result 🤣🤣

Her hair looks shite no wonder she not been live.How much as that cost if that's the end result 🤣🤣
Ooh it's like Stepping back into the eighties🤣🤣

The new video of her just screaming “ROOTS! A witch is getting her roots done! ROOTS! over and over in different places around and in the hairdressers. It’s lost it’s sparkle now the whole roots thing… she just looks dumb.

View attachment 1773035View attachment 1773036
Looks tit
She doesn't like it ...I'm betting his name will be tit tomorrow and all those that have said ooh chels it looks lovely will be agreeing with her😄😄🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.