Chelsealeeart #16 Nuisance in the streets, looking for a booyaka in the sheets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rambling on, loving and embracing everyone.,...pissed the coffee shop isn't playing louder music.....

Reactions: 1
She must be running out of places to go to with the amount she gets banned from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she really think it's Boy George??xx

Oh duck off Mental Health Matters, she doesn't want her bipolar triggered.......

I am having the mother of all anxiety attacks. Can't leave my bedroom, agoraphobia in full flight and she is twatting about mental health matters and throwing bipolar in the mix. Bites my ample arse !!@

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s kicking off in the 3 store. They want some form of ID but she only has her disabled card. She’s arguing saying they’ll either have to accept her card or know that she’s famous.

• Haha
  • Wow
I get so irrationally annoyed that she never looks at people when she's talking to them. I know some people have issues with eye contact but I'm sure she just has no manners, just talking at people.

Love that she's shouting she is Chelsea and famous and doesn't need ID. Well even if that was an acceptable form of ID, that's not gonna add up when the account is for Leanne you wally

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get so irrationally annoyed that she never looks at people when she's talking to them. I know some people have issues with eye contact but I'm sure she just has no manners, just talking at people.

Love that she's shouting she is Chelsea and famous and doesn't need ID. Well even if that was an acceptable form of ID, that's not gonna add up when the account is for Leanne you wally
If you that famous Chelsea, they would recognise you and shout your catch phrases.
I keep yelling at my screen saying “but you’re not famous, darling “

Reactions: 3
I think that’s what I hate about her the most, the fact that she seems to actually think that she’s famous and that somehow people should just automatically know her because she’s well known, being a person who goes live on TikTok a lot and begs for gifts a lot does not make you famous🤮 she makes me feel ill. Also lately her eyes look really really beady, do we think maybe she’s been taking something? I wish TikTok banned her indefinitely, she exploits the gifting system

Reactions: 9
Malcolm handing out stellar advice there 'turn it off' she should listen to him

• Haha
Why is she washing up in the bathroom??

Oh good god, she has used harpic loo cleaner on her cooking pot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does she really think it's Boy George??xx

Oh duck off Mental Health Matters, she doesn't want her bipolar triggered.......

I am having the mother of all anxiety attacks. Can't leave my bedroom, agoraphobia in full flight and she is twatting about mental health matters and throwing bipolar in the mix. Bites my ample arse !!@
Hope you’re okay xx

• Heart
She has had those clothes on to bed and all day hasn't she ..I wonder if she ever changes her underwear the skanky witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has had those clothes on to bed and all day hasn't she ..I wonder if she ever changes her underwear the skanky witch.
She was caught in her mirror once looking suspiciously like she took a pair of pants off, turned them inside out and put them back on again 👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s ranting into her microphone, proper on one tonight 🤣

Oh god it’s almost 2am and she’s on live with music blasting and singing on mic I feel so sorry for her poor neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.