Chelsealeeart #16 Nuisance in the streets, looking for a booyaka in the sheets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thing has popped on my FYP harrasing a poor girl who's simply waiting for a bus. All I can say is I hope she does it to the wrong person and gets put in hospital.

Reactions: 10
This morning when "chelsea" was harassing and bullying the innocent girl at the bus stop, she shouted out that she's "skitzophrenic", as an attempt to justify her behaviour. That to me is clear proof she will reel off the names of mental illnesses she doesn't have, in an attempt to excuse her behaviour. Absolute liar. An insult to true sufferers of bipolar and skitzophrenia

Reactions: 25
The screen recording is too big for me to upload, but this morning she took the live to the toilet with her in a restaurant, said her number 2 was runny and spoke about washing her "batty" in the sink 🤮🤮. She's trying to do it the Muslim way washing with water, don't think she realises they use a jug, they don't put their arses in public sinks! 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have bipolar and I can’t bare watching her. Especially when she flips out cause’ someone’s challenged her and she throws the ‘IM GONNA GO BIPOLAR’ :mad:
She’s a liar and a well known, recently exposed con artist, and an opportunist thief. She gets banned on purpose so that the gullible twats send her thousands upon thousands of pounds worth of gifts all over again, she restarts the cycle almost weekly. She is NOT stupid and knows exactly what she’s doing! She’s a disgrace. I’ve noticed she hasn’t popped up on my fyp today atall, probably going to pop on later with an enormous sob story to reel the mugs in.

She begged my auntie for £20 on a train a little while ago. She gave her a sob story and my auntie gave her the money as she found her intimidating. She’s nothing more than a scrounger!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The screen recording is too big for me to upload, but this morning she took the live to the toilet with her in a restaurant, said her number 2 was runny and spoke about washing her "batty" in the sink 🤮🤮. She's trying to do it the Muslim way washing with water, don't think she realises they use a jug, they don't put their arses in public sinks! 😂🤢
Uplaod to streamable then share the link

Reactions: 2
I have bipolar and I can’t bare watching her. Especially when she flips out cause’ someone’s challenged her and she throws the ‘IM GONNA GO BIPOLAR’ :mad:
She’s a liar and a well known, recently exposed con artist, and an opportunist thief. She gets banned on purpose so that the gullible twats send her thousands upon thousands of pounds worth of gifts all over again, she restarts the cycle almost weekly. She is NOT stupid and knows exactly what she’s doing! She’s a disgrace. I’ve noticed she hasn’t popped up on my fyp today atall, probably going to pop on later with an enormous sob story to reel the mugs in.

She begged my auntie for £20 on a train a little while ago. She gave her a sob story and my auntie gave her the money as she found her intimidating. She’s nothing more than a scrounger!
Welcome!
You have said pretty much everything I've said for months 🤣.

She isn't vulnerable, she's manipulative. She is sharp as a button, her eyes constantly watching for what chaos she can cause next. My opinion is that this is drug related psychosis. Constantly raking money in but has nothing to show for it. Ground down teeth, constant gurning and swinging jaw. Months ago she would be eating in Harrods etc, no it's McDonald's.

Anyway rant over. She boils my piss.

Reactions: 19
Wooo!! 🥳 my first ever thread title! Just a shame it’s for this degenerate! She’s been extremely quiet this afternoon… sure she’ll be back on tonight demanding begging gifts.

Reactions: 10
Shes just come up on my fyp. Has she turned her filters off, her eye bags look terrible. She needs to drink some water and have a good sleep 😳

Reactions: 5
Wooo!! 🥳 my first ever thread title! Just a shame it’s for this degenerate! She’s been extremely quiet this afternoon… sure she’ll be back on tonight demanding begging gifts.
Well done!
She’s currently live on chelsealeeartnew2

Reactions: 1
She’s having her soup again 🤢🤮

ETA: she’s made a bib out of a bin bag 🤣

86E1ABD2-7346-4FB7-9EBB-2F54EF9F10C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t even know what that thing is she’s wearing around her shoulders today

Reactions: 4
She’s live with Modeen and Tommy and it’s literally like watching the interaction between 2 equally vile crack dens! We’ve gone full on gangster talk “innit bruv”..”know what time it is man”..etc etc! Just need a police raid to add the authentic feel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.