Chelsealeeart #16 Nuisance in the streets, looking for a booyaka in the sheets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she speaking about herself in third person? “Chelsea will be number 1 in no time” and yesterday she said “let’s get chelsea to number 1”… odd. I think she’s been up all night begging. Has anyone noticed a complete shift/change in her lives? All it is is thanking gifters, getting everyone else to follow her gifters and the occasional boyakah. Shes unusually calm. All she’s talking about is diamonds, her place in the leaderboard and gifting. She’s due a meltdown.

Reactions: 5
She’s such an awful person I can’t stand her she’s a grimy beggy talentless twit, also apparently her real name is Leanne

Reactions: 9
Why’s she speaking about herself in third person? “Chelsea will be number 1 in no time” and yesterday she said “let’s get chelsea to number 1”… odd. I think she’s been up all night begging. Has anyone noticed a complete shift/change in her lives? All it is is thanking gifters, getting everyone else to follow her gifters and the occasional boyakah. Shes unusually calm. All she’s talking about is diamonds, her place in the leaderboard and gifting. She’s due a meltdown.
Yeah and it's boring now. The comments used to be hilarious, I'd mostly watch just to read them😅 now they're just flooded with begs. I wouldnt mind either but the follows don't even help their accounts, they dont get any extra views or anything. It's so desperate, then if anyone says anything they just threaten to report you or call you a troll even when not even mentioned a word about cla🤣

She’s such an awful person I can’t stand her she’s a grimy beggy talentless twit, also apparently her real name is Leanne
We've known for a while her name is Leanne if you look through past threads x

Reactions: 3
This is just boring now but I suppose she will do whatever it takes as she said she's not here to make friends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.