Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems manic to be honest, shouting ”chicken”. she makes very little sense sometimes.

Reactions: 1
I have my doubts about her mental state but that live is odd. Someone should ask her the year and who the prime minister is. Although 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She thinks it’s the real Boy George and Katie Price! And that Price has a lovely singing voice! Get this woman some help ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she didn’t beg & take people’s money , harass people & get kicked out of places , be vile in public , speak tit & tell lies etc then she would be really funny to watch & have a lot of respect

Reactions: 6
I agree, I find her absolutely hillarious. I cmam only following her since the holidays when she was in that hotel with the pool, when Godess was there. She's brilliant , very funny and beyond entertaining.
I wish I thought that about her but unfortunately I can’t look past the racism 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also can’t say I find peoples mental breakdowns funny but humour is subjective I suppose 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty tired but trying to stay up to see what unfolds, whenever she has a few beers, drama normally follows.

I can't lie, she's a guilty pleasure for me, I find myself cackling at some of the stuff she comes away with.

She 100% treats the general public as NPC'S and she's the main character. 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty tired but trying to stay up to see what unfolds, whenever she has a few beers, drama normally follows.

I can't lie, she's a guilty pleasure for me, I find myself cackling at some of the stuff she comes away with.

She 100% treats the general public as NPC'S and she's the main character. 😂
She’s an absolute twit but at the same time I can’t deny she’s funny as duck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think what I find most funny is when she roars random worlds like roots and famous in the street and you see people's reactions in the background are priceless. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching her walking home after she got out of that man’s range Rover earlier. I don’t know that part of London specifically but did see a shop name which I googled. She didn’t walk very far from it at all before she was home and that shop was in Chelsea, so perhaps she does live in Chelsea?
She lives in a block of flats next to Victoria Bus Station, Plimlico.

Reactions: 2
Her neighbours must be so happy. She has just been screeching on her microphone for gods sake how long. Just stopped.

Reactions: 4
Still unsure how anyone can find her brilliant or other similar descriptions - things she says can be funny yes, but the bad things she's done and said are farrrrr worse

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.