ChelseaLeeArt #14 in and out of more hotels and bars at least no household items have been stuck up her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making my brain hurt, she's staying, she's going to Devon, staying again, going back to London, maybe going to Bude, back to St. Ives, or maybe Bournemouth. She's now asking if anyone watching would like to come pick her up & bring her to St. Ives, she doesn't like the mentality in Newquay 😂

Also, she's picking wax from her ears & rolling it with her fingers 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see her urinating in the street.?......OMG! There is definitely a reason why she's not going back to London as I don't think the original holiday with AG was planned for this long was it ? Nice to see her hard at work painting and designing clothing ...NOT !
Yeah, I have a screen recording but think it is too vile to share

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has she just been sat in that hotel lobby for a few hours now? Why doesn't she go for a walk, or go sit in her room if she just wants to laze and talk to her phone?

She also said she doesn't want to even walk around the streets in Newquay after last night???

Reactions: 2
I had the live on in the early hours, when she was pissing outside and a man saw her. Then I think she had someone in her room? I was falling asleep so could have dreamt that though lol!

• Wow
I really worry about the state of humanity since when is it entertaining to watch someone clearly in the middle of a manic episode and suffering from addiction instead of helping the person. Has she absolutely nobody in her life that can help her

Reactions: 8
I really worry about the state of humanity since when is it entertaining to watch someone clearly in the middle of a manic episode and suffering from addiction instead of helping the person. Has she absolutely nobody in her life that can help her
I agree that she absolutely has some sort of mental health issue, it’s very obvious just from seeing her for 5 minutes, however I don’t think she is having a manic episode as she has been behaving like this for literally months now. I think she has some sort of personality disorder and this is just how she is unfortunately.
She absolutely needs help but until she does something which forces MH services to get involved (eg gets arrested or harms herself/someone else), I really don’t think anyone will help her.

Reactions: 13
Someone has sent flowers to her hotel room, I do feel for her I think all the trauma she has suffered has made her this way and she needs to get help before it’s to late. She has no one and it’s sad

I don't feel for her at all she's a nasty piece of work. There's a reason why she's traipsing around on her own on holiday getting in a state to mask her empty life. There are much more deserving people to gift virtual or otherwise. I don't get the fans at all she continually calls everyone "rats" and "racists" and she is never really thankful for the online gifts.

Also I'm skeptical about whatever that comes out of her mouth she's such a liar.

Exactly like actual gifts they need their head read it's mind blowing

View attachment 1508481 from Ireland wasnt she slagging off the Irish last night 🤣
She was basically saying they are all gypsies

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.