ChelseaLeeArt #14 in and out of more hotels and bars at least no household items have been stuck up her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - This is the only title I could find.

who wants to do a recap???

as you were NOSTRILS

Reactions: 11
Someone from hotel knocked on her door.

And now she’s playing music in the room!

Reactions: 2
Just found her live tonight and within about 30 seconds she had her trousers down and started pissing on live out in the street…now speaking to random guys in the street. I can’t actually believe she just did that but hey nothing should surprise any of us!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Last night was absolutely mental to watch. Why was she asking everyone if they were Irish 😂

My SIL was here and she said it was the first time she had ever heard of CLA... But after watching her for only 5-10 minutes she said she's an absolute nutter and couldn't believe the way she acts in public.

Boyaka to the new thread

Reactions: 8
She's live now in bed sleeping WTF 🤣🤣🤣

Also her boob is hanging out her top. 😐

• Haha
She reminds me of the people who get on the train and make an announcement about needing money for a hostel then go down the carriage abusing and intimidating people who don't give them money.
"You witch *sticks tongue out"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220818-080407.png
she's up EQs in the chat, apparently she can't remember anything about last night (how convenient)

Reactions: 5
Why is she in a different room?
She extended her stay in the hotel, so to save money shw6 may have asked for a single room, or that's all they had available, but now she's looking to go to Devon anyhow 😂

She’s been chucked out of this one
I'm not surprised, the guy working there last night was so polite when he knocked on her door & asked her to keep the noise down, due to a complaint from a resident. Of course her instant reaction is to assume that 'a troll' rang up, he confirmed it was definitely a resident. Two minutes after he leaves she decides to put YouTube on & volume up 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She extended her stay in the hotel, so to save money shw6 may have asked for a single room, or that's all they had available, but now she's looking to go to Devon anyhow 😂
Ok thank you I missed last nights drama

I'm not surprised, the guy working there last night was so polite when he knocked on her door & asked her to keep the noise down, due to a complaint from a resident. Of course her instant reaction is to assume that 'a troll' rang up, he confirmed it was definitely a resident. Two minutes after he leaves she decides to put YouTube on & volume up 😒
Can't believe I missed this!

Thought that she must of had drama with the mood she's in this morning and saying she doesn't like Newquay (she loved it a few days ago and said she wanted to move there!) how can someone be so erratic

Why is she avoiding going home?

Reactions: 1
Wasn't there a bloke out with her last night from the 'hotel' looking after her? What happened to him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.