ChelseaLeeArt #14 in and out of more hotels and bars at least no household items have been stuck up her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I missed this!

Thought that she must of had drama with the mood she's in this morning and saying she doesn't like Newquay (she loved it a few days ago and said she wanted to move there!) how can someone be so erratic

Why is she avoiding going home?
She's definitely avoiding going back home.

Reactions: 4
She’s just announced that Newquay is too chavvy and she wants to go somewhere posh…
The fact that she said it to someone who lives/works in Newquay too!

Always gives me a laugh when she says somethings 'too chavvy'... has she seen the clip of herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What makes me laugh is moaning about things but it's her rediculous following paying for this extended holiday otherwise she lives on benefits.

Reactions: 5
She said she wants to go to Butlins now

She'd be booted out by red coats as fast as she can say pissed as a parrot 🦜 🤣 especially whilst it's still school holidays and lots of families will be there.

I reckon she purposely tries to get kicked out of these places towards the end of her stay, hoping she can get a refund that in turn will fund the next place

Reactions: 8
She said she wants to go to Butlins now
OMG... imagine her acting how she does around children in Butlins

Now she's saying she's missing home and wants to leave Cornwall....What's the hurry? She's shitting herself

She's absolutely embarrassing. She's now saying she wants to go to America. Why is she giving it the big un?

I think she’s looking for drama this morning, she’s saying all these things and keeps looking around her almost like she’s waiting for someone to say something to her. I think she’s definitely trying to get kicked out today

Reactions: 6
Sulking like a petulant child. She can’t decide whether she’s coming or going.Looking around for constant attention which she craves.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s looking for drama this morning, she’s saying all these things and keeps looking around her almost like she’s waiting for someone to say something to her. I think she’s definitely trying to get kicked out today

I thought this as well.

Slating some poor guy for wearing aftershave, calling him fat, and how she can get men with six packs.

She is clearly jealous of people who are having a nice holiday, she's just lonely and sat talking to a phone.

Reactions: 7
I love how she calls sat on tiktok live 'working'

How much does she actually make a day, roughly? Do the benefits office know what she makes?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see her urinating in the street.?......OMG! There is definitely a reason why she's not going back to London as I don't think the original holiday with AG was planned for this long was it ? Nice to see her hard at work painting and designing clothing ...NOT !

Reactions: 6
Anyone else's TT not loading? Was hoping to watch her while I work but it won't play anything 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s in a really foul mood, hungover as hell and wants to go home, good luck with that, there’s a 3 day train strike now! Poor Cornwall is stuck with her!

• Wow
A witch is back live on chelsealeeartrootsgang, not bothered about the sea anymore, it's boring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The weather is not great today either she'll be on a downer she's was on about going to Devon earlier.

All her followers are telling her to go chill today, like that's ever going to happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.